Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 25 years old. Every night I hv a lot of problem in my upper side of belly. Whn I eat sme rich food thn I hv prblm in digestion. My belly hv getting big as my figure. I do sm free hnd exercise daily. Bt nthg improvement. Wht cn I do nw. Plss suggest me.
Mujhe pichle 1 saal se left side abdominal main halka khichav same like kaise koi chunri karta hain feel hits hain. Lekin sabhi doc use normal bata rahe hain .kya urine infection se aisa ho sakta hain yaa UTI bhi hain. Mujhe UTI medicine bataye Jo normally bhi le sakte hain aur uske koi side effects Naa ho. Aur blood pressure naa bade. Kon se test mere liye jaroori hain uske liye. Please tell.
Sir my mother is suffering from dysentery with blood and pus she is taking medicine but not improving she goes at least 6 times for focus stool and blood comes with pain.
My age is 23 . No matter which meal it is and what food it is ! After eating fully to the stomach , I was forced to go for excretion within 30 min . What is my problem? . It's embarrassing when I was in outside of home . There is no such problem , if I took limited food in time . I was physically fit , no health issues .
I feel Burning sensation in abdomen inducing to masturbate less Urination less interest in drinking water, though throat remains dry.
I'm 36 years old male having problems due to acidity. I get cramps in my stomach. Kindly provide solution.
Hello doctor, I am 28 year old male and suffering from acid reflux from last 3 years. Doctor have suggested rabicip-d daily, half and hour before breakfast. Is there any disadvantages o having the capsule daily ?
Hi After having outside food ,most of the times I feel stomach upset like not getting proper sleep, gas passing pricking headache .what is the treatment.
I am having burning sensation around my chest for almost 4 years. I use to go gym regularly. But for this burning sensation I have dark circle & my body also does not grow properly. One point is to be noted that earlier I tensed much. Then my burning sensation was start & still continue. Some doctors say that It's due to gastric problem. I took pan 40, Dialoz DSR, but in vain. I also visited a neuro psychiatric. He suggested me take ocifril XR 75 & citogal plus. But this also went in vain. What should I do now?
Day by day I became slim. Have gas problem and digestion problems. I am working as office staff. Morning take simple breakfast and noon food is taken at 2.30 pm. Then the food is taken at dinner 9.30 pm. please give remedies for slim and what is the protien foods.
I get continuous burps even if I drink water. I have an active life and I exercise every day. Please advice.
Sir i am 32years old I have suffering from gas related problems last couple of years feel like one air ball circulate in my stomach and some times moves left and right side of my body.
I don't have the tendency to gain weight easily. But I would like to put on 8 kgs of weight just to be normal. My digestion is not good. Please advise what to eat to improve my digestion. Thanks.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.