Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Shalini Garg
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Shalini GargYour feedback matters!
Any particular time for taking turmeric milk? Normal health available in kitchen? One glass of 250 ml, how much Haldi? Hot or cold milk?
I am trying to lose some belly fat. I do exercise daily and consuming low carb and high protein diet but not helping much. Any suggestion what else I can do.
I am very suffering from very weakness and I can't play cricket and everything which normal pearson do.
I am 29 year old male. I recently got a abdomen scan and they told me I have Grade 2 fatty liver. I have been having Gerd related symptoms from 3-4 years. I get the symptoms on and off. Not always. Generally the symptoms are bloating, acidic burps, nausea, tiredness, feels sleepy and fatigue after eating food and sometimes shortness of breath. When I take medicines generally the symptoms will be reduced completely. I also get acidity or allergic for certain foods. I am not obese and my height is 178 cms and weight is 75 kgs. I have never got a GI endoscopy done. Could you please help me how can I tackle this problem because I generally have a downtime whenever I get these symptoms and do not want this create a problem with my ambitions in life and also would want to get back to a healthy body. I am not sure what diet I should follow.
I am losing hair quickly. I am tired by this and tried all shampoos but effect is seen please help on my problem by any medical treatment so my hair growth increases. Thank you.
I am 45 year old male. I am suffering from diabetes and hypothyroidism I am taking 25 mcg medicine. My diabetes level is 170 pre breakfast and 250 post breakfast. Is it necessary to eat food made with olive oil or mustard oil. Or I can use other alternative oils like sunflower oil. My weight is 105.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.