Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. RashiYour feedback matters!
I have problem in studying chp so what to do? Should I change my way or should I take teachers help? Pls reply what should I do.
Sir my exams are coming soon so I want to increase my concentration on only studies and more remember I was now btech.
My son has recently joined his job but it looks he has no concentration and performance is not as good as IT was with his previous projects. I came to know that he was in a relationshipfrom the last ten years which has recently broken .now he says I have lost concentration in performing my duties and feels pain in his body and is stressed all the time. please advice.
Hey I'm 19 years old and goes to university. I'm a little good at math because I don't have to remember long paragraphs in math but the problem is I can't remember long answer that's why I failed in computer fundamentals. I prepared very well at home but in examination hall all the stuff that I had learned suddenly disappear. I can't even write a single sentence. Please tell me how can I improve my memory. And give some tips to study better and learn long paragraphs and remember it. Please help. Thanks.
Hello doctor I have a problem I am a student and when ever I read any thing from my subjects I can' t remember for long time, so please help me
I am 30 years old male. I am continuously suffering from depressions due to past terrific incidents in my life. I can't forget those past horrible incidents. I am becoming mental day by day which is creating stress to my health & mind. What should I do? Please give me proper advice.
I am 30 years old and I am moderate smoker since last 10 years. I seriously want to quit smoking. It there any ayurvedic cigarette to help me. How can lungs be cleared and restored to its original state.
Sir I'm patient of anxiety. I do lots of physical exercise. I smoke and drink also but not getting relax. Sir please suggest me to increase my desire and libido for sex. .I fear from PE and ED. Sir want to enjoy sex .I started late first time I had sex was at the age of 32 be free that I used to masturbate and watch porn that I have stopped. plz help.
I have a problem of extreme stress and mental pressure and sore eyes. What should I do in that case and prevent from it?
Sir/ madam. Now am doing bsc agriculture. I am worrying about my future. I think so much about something and getting nervous. Currently not concentrating on studies. Help me.
I am 22 year old . And am very depressed . There is vibration in my hand and whole body. And my had feel so heavy and pan What should I do.
A year back due to personal issues I consumed seductive pills, since den I can hardly remember things. Due to many mental pressure i m feel being abnormal. I can feel I have 2 face. I pretend to b happy n normal but at tyms I feel to burst out. I got my exam in June, i am trying to concentrate n study but I'm unable to do it. I feel I'm trying to pressure myself to study n dump things into my head.
I have been suffering from social anxiety and depression. N few days back I came across a book 'The mood cure by Julia Ross. It suggests different treatments for anxiety through natural supplements along with the prescribed dosage. For the symptoms and problems that m going through, the author recommends a supplement named L- tyrosine and omega 3 fish oil. As well as 5-htp. These are all amino acids. I want to try them all but I still feel a bit doubtful since these are little expensive. Please suggest me if I should try them as per the prescribed dosage?
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.