Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrunal Tiwari
Submit a review for Dr. Mrunal TiwariYour feedback matters!
Healthy tips for a healthy body and a healthy mind
1. Your breakfast should be high on fiber.
2. Consumption of tobacco and nicotine should be slowly reduced. Efforts should be made to stop consuming such products.
3. Regular exercising and a small walk after dinner can help you build a stronger stamina and a healthy body.
4. Food high on fat and oil has to be strictly avoided. Fat and oil increases the cholesterol level in the body.
5. It is always advised to consume fresh fruits and vegetables. These fulfil the body’s requirement of nutrients and roughage.
6. The accumulation of fat in the body is the main reason for obesity and other problems. It is therefore advised to walk after eating dinner.
7. Follow a diet which provides you nutrients in the required amount. This can really help you in staying fit. Thus a balanced diet is always recommended.
8. A balanced diet fulfills all the nutrients demand of the body.
9. Over exposure to the sun can cause sun burns, tanning and many other skin problems. So it is advised to use suns cream before stepping out of your home.
10. Always wear seat belts while driving. It reduces the chances of severe injury if an accident occurs.
11. Stress can throw water on all your exercising and balanced eating. So it is recommended not to take stress.
12. Keeping a positive outlook towards life can surely enhance your efforts for a healthy body.
I am having ankylosing spondylitis, and gyming is my hobby but for concerning both these I had to take pain killers (indocap 75sr and ultracet)? now I am little worrying about their side effects. Please suggest. And please tell about any new remedies for ankylosing?
I am losing my hair since long now and now this is become a worry for me. Any measures to control same?
Sir I am 23 years old my height is 5.8 years old but my weight is only 50 kg how do I increase my weight? Please advise.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.