Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Munemane
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha MunemaneYour feedback matters!
She is a very good doctor. Listened to all the problems and answered/cleared all our doubts. Will be able to give more information after the follow-up.
It was nice..dr was too busy but still respond our case on time..
I am near to 40 years and have lot of pain during my period time Sometimes I get lot of pain but less blood. Sometime in 2 days periods get over.In both days the quantity of blood is very less. Sometimes I don't have periods but there is lot of restlessness, irritation What can be the cause. Also please let me know what is the age of the stoppage of periods.
Hi doctor. We are planning for baby since 1 yr. My husband sperm count is 27. My all reports are normal but periods is not regular. Our. Doctor told us that you can't conceive in normal way. For baby you have to accept IVF. And he has given CCQ 25 to my husband is it correct medicine. Becz CCQ 25 shows infertility treatment for women in Internet .can you suggest what we will do now.
Hi doctor i'm late now 5 days last month 11th mine period started but this month only cramping and white discharge (mucus) so pelvic also paining please tell me i'm pregnant or delay period I don't have stress now I already have 1 girl baby she is 29 months now c-section first one. I removed coper-t also 11 months over I checked 3 days before it shows negative.
I am 46 years old lady .until this month I had regular menses .but this month its too late. I checked the pregnancy but it was negative .Any other reason for the irregularity of period. I have 3 children. Please get me a suitable reply thanking you.
How to check my wife pregnant or not. On every month 28th she has monthly period but this time she has no period what is do reason. My penis is swelling last weeks what is the reason.
Hello Respected Doctors. My wife age 29 years and I am 45 years old. I only want to know can I do foreplay during period.
Vaginal Vault Prolapse is the condition where the upper portion of vagina may lose its normal shape and drop or sag down into the vaginal canal or maybe even outside the vagina. This may occur after a hysterectomy or even simultaneously with uterine prolapse.
The treatment of Vaginal Vault Prolapse varies with the severity and extremity of your symptoms. Your healthcare provider may suggest medications and physical therapy to treat your condition, if you feel that the prolapse is not bothersome. However, you might have to undergo surgery later if your symptoms worsen and the prolapse affects your quality of life and hinders functional ability. You must keep in mind that usually more than one area is affected by weakness in your pelvic floor.
The symptoms of Vaginal Vault Prolapse include, backache, pelvic heaviness, bulging mass into or sometimes outside your vagina that hinders normal activities such as walking and sitting, vaginal bleeding and releasing urine involuntarily.
- Medication: Most of the women with this condition usually go through menopause around the same time. Since the estrogen levels are severely lowered during menopause, it causes vaginal dryness. Discussing about estrogen therapy with your healthcare provider is a must if you wish to remedy your vaginal dryness. Not every woman should take estrogen so it is imperative to talk to a medical expert first. Usually women are treated with estrogens before they go into surgery.
- Physical therapy: Most healthcare experts recommend pelvic floor exercises as physical therapy using biofeedback so as to strengthen the specific muscles of your pelvic floor. Biofeedback is the usage of monitoring devices that contain sensors and are placed either in your rectum, vagina or on your skin. Biofeedback is very important because it tells you the strength of each muscle you are squeezing i.e. contractions, and if you are squeezing the right muscles in order to perform the exercise correctly. Long term usage of biofeedback in physical therapy leads to strengthening of your muscles and a reduction in your symptoms.
- Surgery: Corrective surgery may be performed on you by the surgeon either through the abdomen or vagina. If the surgeon is performing the corrective surgery through the vagina, he will use the ligaments, which support the uterus to solve the problem.
Related Tip: "5 Unconventional Questions About Vaginal Health"
Grapes are one of the most widely available fruits across the world, but many people ignore eating the seeds of this healthy fruit. The seeds of grapes are rich in heavy anti-oxidants along with natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes or OPCs. Hence there are numerous health benefits of grape seeds, some of which include the following.
Improves the skin health:
Grape seeds are very important source of antioxidants which enable you to fight against different types of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, acne, and psoriasis among others.
- Helps in fighting against certain cancer: It was found that grape seed extracts can offer protection from the UV induced photocarcinogenesis. This is achieved by decreasing the size, multiplicity and incidence of the tumor as well as seizing the changing of UVB induced papillomas to the harmful malignant carcinomas. Also, the proanthocyanidins present in the grape seed is proved in reducing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis by starting the process of apoptosis.
- Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants: The grape seeds comprise of the flavonoids which include catechin epicatechin, gallic acid, epicatechin 3-0-gallate and the oligomeric proanthocyanidins. It is also found that the antioxidant properties present in this proanthocyanidins is far intense than that of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The strong antioxidant properties of the grape seed have also caused the supplement manufacturers to process the grape seeds into health supplementing capsules and pills. Therefore, you should consider consuming the grape seeds for protecting the body from poor cardiovascular health, vision problems, asthma and skin diseases.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that grape seeds offer an effective result in reduction of fat from the body? These seeds can be used for reducing as well as treating the absorption of dietary fat and its accumulation in different parts of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of depression: A group of international scientists from the United States of America and China has shown the effectiveness of proanthocyanidins in the improvement of mental health in 2010. Studies on animal have proved that this particular element can exert anti-depressing effects. Hence, you should take grape seeds as a viable means of boosting your mental health.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases conditions: The effects of grape seeds in improving the cardiovascular health of human beings are immensely promising. It can effectively reduce conditions like cardiac arrest, tachycardia and also protect against cardiotoxicity which can happen due to contamination of drugs. Consuming grape seeds regularly can help in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels as well as biomarkers.
Do you require any more reasons to consume the wonderful seeds?
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi mam m 26 years old I had unprotected sex on my 6th day of period and d sperms were not released inside vagina but to be on a safer side I took unwanted pill within 2 hours, its been 6 days since I took d pill n I am experiencing bleeding and dizziness from morning, m worried pls help me with this. And this is d 1st time I hve taken a pill pls help me.
ऑलिव ऑयल सेक्स जीवन को और भी सेक्सी बनाने में अतिमहतवपूर्ण
शीघ्रपतन और स्वप्नदोष जैसी समस्या शादी शुदा दंपति को संभोग सुख से वंचित कर देती है। जिससे उनकी सेक्सुअल लाइफ के साथ रोजाना की लाइफ भी बाधित हो जाती है। अगर आप भी इसी तरह की किसी समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं और लज्जावश किसी विशेषज्ञ के पास नहीं जा पा रहे हैं तो खाने में जैतून के तेल का इस्तेमाल करें । जैतून तेल के जरिये आपकी सेक्स से जुड़ी हर तरह की समस्या का समाधान हो जाता है।
यदि निम्न समस्याएं आपके साथ है जैसे
- धातु दोष
- वजाइना की ड्राईनेस
- सेक्स की इच्छा नहीं होना
- स्पर्म काउंट में कमी
- बहुत अधिक थकावट होना
ऊपर दी गई किसी भी तरह की समस्या है तो ऑलिव ऑयल का इस्तेमाल करें। ऑलिव ऑयल एक गुणकारी तेल है जो दिल को भी सेहतमंद रखता है और स्वास्थ्य को भी। इसके साथ ही यह आपके वैवाहिक जीवन में प्यार और रोमांस को भी बरकरार रखने में मदद करता है।
कैसे सहायक है ऑलिव ऑयल
अपितु ऊपर दी गई सारी समस्या व्यस्त जीवन शैली के जिंदगी में पड़ने वाले दुष्प्रभाव का परिणाम होती है। इसी परिणामों के बाद शरीर में थकावट और वीर्य के पतलेपन की वजह से शीघ्रपतन जैसी समस्या उत्पन्न होती है। साथ ही खराब अव्यवस्थित जीवन शैली के कारण पुरूष और नारी दोनों में कामोत्तेजना की कमी आ जाती है जिससे पुरुषों में नपुंसकता का खतरा पैदा हो जाता है और महिलाओं में वजाइना की ड्राईनेस की समस्या उत्पन्न हो जाती है।
एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल
प्रतिदिन खाने में एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल डालें । अगर खाने के साथ सलाद खाते हैं तो सलाद में एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल मिक्स कर सुबह-शाम खाएं। ऑलिव ऑयल के सेवन से शरीर में एस्ट्रोजेन (estrogen) हार्मोन का स्तर बढ़ता है जो सेक्स हार्मोन टेस्टास्टरोन की कमी को पूरा करने में मदद करता है जिससे पुरूषों में शीघ्रपतन की समस्या से राहत मिलती है।
वहीं महिलाओं में ऑलिव ऑयल कामेच्छा का संचार करता है। इसलिए ऑलिव ऑयल का संतुलित मात्रा में सेवन कर अपने सेक्स लाइफ को बेहतर बनाएं।