Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Leena BhondeYour feedback matters!
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
What are symptoms of swine flu. How can we identify it as swine flue. What are the medicine for swine flur.
I had accident last year and I am get depressed most of the time since then about her what should I do to solve my depression problem. please help me.
Reason for early ejaculation .and how to improve the intercourse timings. Bcz it will ejaculate in 5 mts.
I am 35 years old woman. I have been suffering from anxiety from the past few years but when it was unbearable for me to tolerate then I went to gp. That happened two years before. He gave me anti depressants and anti anxiety medicine. I am now regularly under his guidance. Now he lessened my dose of medicines. I am able to get anxiety under control when I take medicines. I used to get negative thoughts and false images in my brain. After taking medicine they have gone. Is there any advise. Will I have to take medicine for life long. How can I control my anxiety and pulse rate apart from medicines.
Sir muje gale me dard hota hai thanda pani or ac me rahne se hota tha lekin abhi 5 din se continue dard gale me ho raha he or kuch bhi khana khate vakt muh ke jadbe me dard hota he chabane par or gale me sujan or dard hota hai koi achi tablet batao sir.
I am 28 years old. My skin is dry. I have dark patches in my underarms as well as many part of my body like bumps, inner side of thigh. Please suggest me any ointment to remove these dark patches quickly.
My sugar in morning fasting was 75 but after break fast 2 hrs latter is 220 intake medicine before breakfast why it is so high after break fst.
1.In addition to eating right and controlling your weight, you can take other simple steps to keep your kidneys healthy, including monitoring your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose level, going to the doctor every year, exercising regularly, not smoking and being aware if kidney disease runs in your family. Kidney stones can develop when minerals build up in your urine. However, eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and low in salt or oxalate-rich food can help prevent mineral build up. Additionally, drinking lots of water throughout the day, especially if you exercise frequently, is important for kidney health.
Staying hydrated is necessary for prevention and treatment. Keeping your urine diluted is important for keeping your kidneys healthy. Water is the best choice, but you can also drink fruit juices, ginger ale or tea. If your urine is light colored after you go to the bathroom, you are getting enough fluid. Also try to limit caffeinated beverages to one to two cups a day because it can actually make you dehydrated.
3.Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables improve your kidney function. Such fruits include grapes, cranberries and blueberries; vegetables include fennel, onions, celery, beets, spinach, string beans and asparagus. If you are suffering from kidney disease, make sure the fruits and vegetables you eat are low in potassium.
Since kidneys regulate potassium, it’s important that you monitor your potassium intake. If your potassium level gets too high, you may develop a greater risk of suffering a stroke or heart attack. Some examples of low-potassium foods include apples, beans, corn, rice, noodles, pasta, eggplant, cookies without nuts or chocolate, pears, peas, peppers and zucchini.