Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mounika
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MounikaYour feedback matters!
Age: 31 Issue: Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, endometrial cyst in left ovary with size 3.7 I got delayed period after 50 days, so it is overbleeding. Doctor suggested me Trapic 650 for 3 days, 3 times Is there a chance for pregnancy during this cycle.
I am 26 year old female. My period month date 1 and period after coming 10 days. I check the pega news. I found possitive. Result. But before two days I feel pain in my stomach. And today ix somthing wrong. I mean sime matterial coming through my vagina. Like that child. So sir I confused. Please advise me.
Her age is 21. Her period come let.& 2 time in month. Not fix date. Due to on face pimples. So please suggest for her good solution.
I got abortion 6 months back due to no heartbeat of child. Last MC (29.6.16) then period missed on next month and pregnancy test was positive by using preganews kit but on 10.7.16 got excessive bleeding after checking through US its cleared .last MC 6.9.16 .now I am planning for pregnant again will it causes any harm please advice.
I had a doubt of pregnancy. But the pregnancy test was coming negative. So I took (deviry 10) 3 tablets n the periods came for 7 days. Now again my periods did not came from 2 months. Am I pregnant? Or there is any other problem? Please suggest
I have hypothyroid 35 years of age. Want to go for a child. Will this problem of mine effect my unborn child. Have been on eltroxin since last 10 years. I already have a healthy boy aged 13 years. Thyroid problem started after my son was born. and the levels keep fluctuating. What do you suggest can I go ahead with conception yes or not.
I am 3 and half months pregnant. My usg and blood report is all right. But my bleeding can't stop. Everyday bleeding will happened.
Increase the intake of milk and milk products which contain high levels of calcium during the third month of your pregnancy as the baby's tooth buds are developing at this point.
You must have heard about the indispensible use of the effective tea tree oil in so many Ayurvedic preparations. The oil is effective for many reasons, and the six common uses are as follows.
- Treating scars and wounds: Tea tree oil is effective in extremely small concentrations, and can cause miraculous effects. That is why only a small portion is enough to get promising results. When two drops of tea tree oil are combined with 15 drops of Jojoba oil, and this mixture is applied to the wounds, injuries and scars, they heal quickly and scars disappear faster.
- Treating breathing and respiratory problems: A lot of medical conditions, which may be caused by a bacteria or virus, can result in respiratory problems as a direct effect or side effect. In all such cases like cough and cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, tuberculosis etc., tea tree oil is highly effective and hence used in Ayurvedic medicines to loosen the mucous inside and expel it out. A direct massage on the chest by adding it with the other oils, or adding a few drops to warm water for inhaling vapour can help.
- Mind freshener and nerve treatment: Tea tree oil has found great usage in mind freshening and nervous disease treatments. That’s because of the soothing effect of the oil in boosting the mind and body. In fact, it is also used in fighting fatigue, tiredness, phobias, fear, stress etc. Therefore, a body massage with coconut oil and about five drops of tea tree oil added to it helps very much.
- Clearing lice and dandruff: These two are the major problems of hair and scalp, and both have a common remedy, which is the tea tree oil. The oil has microbial and fungicidal properties, which prove it to be a useful ingredient in the making of concoction and Ayurvedic medicines for dandruff and lice problems. The oil can directly be blended with hair oil or shampoo for great effects.
- Skin infections due to bacteria and fungus: Skin problems aggravated by fungus infection, bacteria etc. can be alleviated with application of tea tree oil. The antifungal properties of the oil helps fight worse conditions like athlete’s foot, jock itch etc. Equal proportions of tea tree oil and any other oil like coconut or almond oil can be applied on to the affected parts twice daily to clear off fungus and heal the skin.
- Immunity and resistance booster: Tea tree oil can be used for massages and rubs by mixing just two drops to any other base oil like coconut oil, for treating and preventing several skin and body conditions. These include bed sores, fungal infections, nappy and diaper rashes, cuts and wounds, insect bites, rashes and a lot more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.