Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mounika

Gynaecologist, Pune

50 at clinic
Dr. Mounika Gynaecologist, Pune
50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Mounika
Dr. Mounika is a renowned Gynaecologist in Kothrud, Pune. You can consult Dr. Mounika at Subudh Hospital & Research Centre in Kothrud, Pune. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Mounika on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Subudh Hospital & Research Centre

# 145, Kothrud, Landmark: Near Shivaji Statue, PunePune Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mounika

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from abnormal bleeding from last one week. I thought it's due to high body temperature or Periods. But that is not the case still bleeding is there and also feeling week and tired. Could you please suggest what might be the reason.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, please rule out pregnancy first and if negative then you can opt for antifibrinolytics to control your bleeding.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter having PCOD Problem age 17 yrs, Weight 96 kgs, She is under Treatment last 2 months with gyenic doctor, and doing Physical exercises in a gym, now she is loose her weight 6 kgs in three months. How much period she wants Treatment.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi lybrate user, she should have healthy lifestyle daily exercise and diet till achieve optimal weight. It will help her to regularise periods and in future she may have to take treatment for fertility.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My self Viren. I m married from last 2 years. In between my wife conceive once but due to some medical issues. Our cases not success. I hav 1 query wat is the main cause or reason. without heartbeat baby egg formation.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
In first pregnancy it happens sometimes but one should do blood test to find out the reason for which blood tests are required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

D & C is legal or not. My gf is 11week pregnancy. Suggest me Dr. Plzz. If any gynaecologist then I prefer to hospitalization to her.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Yes it is 100% legal in india till 20 weeks of pregnancy, and please do not waste time as after 12 weeks many doctors will refuse as two doctors signature will be needed to do the mtp.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.

MBBS, FAM, diploma in weight loss
General Physician, Meerut
Use a silicone based lube. Have enough foreplay before insertion. Get her a tablet of paracetamol 500 mg half an hour before you both engage in intercourse. If you still get problem you can consult back for further help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I have sex just after period off on 8th day in order to get pregnant. From 8th day can I start doing sex till 14th day.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Have sex 1 week after the period 5 days is the period .have sex from 12th day to 18th day of period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?

MD - Oncology
Oncologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Give her 5 doses of local hemostatic Radiotherapy , her bleeding will stop, give ger tablet Pause 500 mg twicw daily or same injection. Then if fit can try chemotherapy , share little more details to guide
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My period dates is 16 th but yesterday little bit bleeding happened I have hypothyroid and taking medicine thyroxine 50 mg I have vitamins deficiency also taking tablets for iron, D, B12 as suggested by doctor. If my thyroid level comes normal will my periods come normal? Before period time very little bleeding will happen but it will not continue for 5 days. Please tell me is there any problem?

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, CAFE, MMM, M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification, PGCDE, PhD
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
Hello - I think there is no such tension/worry. This some times happens those have thyroid disorders, stress, eventual. So better you can go up a diet to control hypothyroid, vitamin deficiency. Do not eat beans, soya products, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, mastard oils, too much whole grians (gluten), no coffe, take more iodin rich foods, selenium richfoods like sea foods, salty fish, little more salt (not too high), aswagandha roots are helpful. Vitamin d you can get from some dairy foods like curd, skim milk, iron get from green vegetables, like capcicum beet, carrots, potatoes, few greens, egg white etc.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old women and got married in sept' 16. We are planning to make baby from the month of April' 16 but still I am not able to conceive. Also I felt every time after having sex after 3-5 minutes sperm kind of water comes out. It is some kind of symptoms. Do I need to consult with doctor. Please give me suggestion. Also let me know why I am not getting pregnant. My health is normal. I don't have any disease. Look forward to your kind reply. Thank you.

fellow in Obstetric Medicine , MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hello, itz normal for the watery discharge to come out. The chance of pregnancy per month is only about 20-30 % so do not panic. If you fail to conceive in a year kindly consult a gynaecologist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doc, I have a general question, my question is: for how long a women should not get engaged in any sexual activity if she has her first time sex and in the result her hymen has broke. I mean in how much time her sore can be healed and she can get ready for the next time sex. If I can get a explained answer it will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
a woman should be comfortable during sex. if she has recovered from pain and bleeding after first time sex then she can do it again maybe after 3-4 days
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir are there any side effects to use unwanted 72 pill. And do we need to use it daily. How often we can use that tablets. Please suggest.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If you take it regularly, then your life will be ruined- it will cause hormonal problems, period abnormalities and also problems in having pregnancy later on.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How many times to have sex with my wife for quick pregnancy? I am new married couple.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear Lybrateuser, Better have sex during her fertility period for pregnancy which is 11th to 17th day in a 28 day cycle.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 27 year old 5 months pregnant. So I want to ask ask if I controlling my hunger will it affect my baby or no second I have problem or acidity and synus so care I have to take. Also there is so much of heat ib my body. My all report s are normal.

Gynaecologist, Pune
You are taking the right medicines. Don't starve yourself. Include some curd in your meals. And keep urself hydrated.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After viral fever pot of weakness in my wife body, face looking dark and lose glow, pain in her legs. And she is pregnant so during pregnancy can women take homeopathic alfalfa tonic.

BHMS, MD - Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
Absolutely, there absolutely no problem in taking alfalfa tonic. Weakness is commonly present after viral fever if the treatment is taken solely from allopathy. Take this tonic and feel the effect, if there will be any other problem, then consult a qualified homoeopathic physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
The Twelve
Tissue Salts

(Calcium Fluoride) (Potassium Sulphate)

(Calcium Phosphate) (Magnesium Phosphate)

(Calcium Sulphate) (Sodium Chloride)

(Iron Phosphate) (Sodium Phosphate)

(Potassium Chloride) (Sodium Sulphate)

(Potassium Phosphate) (Silica Oxide)

Hi I am 35 years old. I have only one ovary .will I conceive? Should I seek advice of gynaecologist or should I wait and see. Pls tell what to do.

M.Phil - Psychology, BHMS
U r already 35 years &also with one ovary. Being a high risk case, you should start treatment to conceive as early as possible. Please don't wait anymore.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Age 27 Weight 40 Cyst in left adnexa Both fallopian tubes are blocked Left fimbrial blockage Right corneal blockage Suffering from infertility Tell me ayurvedic aur homeopathic solution without any surgical process.

Homeopath, Indore
Hello, homeopathy can help to dissolve the cyst and treat infertility. I strongly recommend you should go for preconception and infertility treatment. Your weight is low, increase your health before getting pregnant.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I done sex many time with precautions and safety but my period is getting late and my stomach is paining since a week. My period date is 25 Feb before 25 Feb some red liquid was coming from there I need your help.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
IVF Specialist, Delhi
You need to consider using a more reliable contraceptive method like birth control pills if you are in full relationship. Condoms have a high failure rate in terms of contraception, although they help you prevent transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. As you have already missed your period for almost two weeks now, you should do a blood test for hcg to rule out pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 30 years old. Married for 7 months. My periods are regular. We are planning for a baby. But I'm not conceiving. Please guide us.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Get your husband tested for semen you get an ultrasound abdomen done get back here with reports for more guidance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed