Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. More Gajanana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. More GajananaYour feedback matters!
A pediatrician manages a child's overall physical and psychological health condition. While most parents consult a pediatrician when the child falls sick, they miss the importance of regular visits to the doctor even if the child is seemingly healthy. There are recommended schedules which prescribe regular visits to the doctor from about a week after the birth of the child. The visits are more frequent up till the age of 6 or 7, after which a monthly visit is usually sufficient. The following is a list of reasons why your child should be taken to a pediatrician every month:
1. Documenting the rate of growth
The pediatrician measures the child's weight and height during every visit and charts them. This is important for comparison with the average rate of growth and pin pointing the problems in normal growth (if any) and the reasons for these problems. For example, if a 4 year old girl is in the 80th percentile for height, it means that 80% of the girls her age are shorter than she is and 20% are taller than she is. The rate of growth is an indicator of a child's general health.
2. Detecting deviations in developmental patterns
There are well-defined physical and emotional developmental patterns for children of all ages. For example, a child starts using signals to communicate by 4 months, or starts talking by the age of 2. A pediatrician can spot deviations from the standard patterns better than parents can. Apart from the measurement of height and weight, sometimes hearing, motor skills and vision tests are also conducted on your visit to the pediatrician to ensure that these basic systems and functions are developing properly.
3. Identifying reasons behind behavioral problems
Behavioral issues in children can be caused by a number of reasons - their inability to correctly express physical discomfort, bonding or attachment issues with the parents or caregivers, interactive problems with peers in school etc. Common behavioral problems are snoring, sleep walking, bed wetting, outbursts of anger, lack of social communication etc. The problems can be prevented from becoming complicated conditions if treated early.
4. Prevention of diseases
The schedule for all the required vaccinations is maintained by the pediatrician. Apart from immunization, regular visits to a pediatrician are important for pointing the beginning symptoms of certain diseases. Nutritional deficiencies, which are very common in children, can be diagnosed and addressed before they lead to health problems. Often parents become extremely apprehensive about the child's health- their queries can be answered and their worries can also be put to rest by these visits.
I am a male of 19 year old. And I am very upset because of my tummy size. It is of 36" inches. I feel so much shy in front of persons because of my tummy.
I'm underweight and started gym yesterday. What should be my diet for weight gain according to summer. Thanx.
My self Pathan Arif my problems is that every time I feel drowsiness and sleepy plus most of the I suffer from backaches and neck pain please help me out.
Mujhe dar lagta hai aur gharbraat hooti hai jab bhi kam karna hoota hai ya ghar se bahaar jaana hota hai mujhe dar lagta hai aur pershaani hoti hai. College jaana ho ya koi dusra kaam ho mujhe andar se dar lagta hai. 20 saal hone wala hoon.
Sir my age is 23 years and my hair is greying day by day and almost 80% of hair is grey so what I can do to stop this. Sir I am pay any amount to stop this grey of hair please give me solution of this problem.
Chiropractic is a health profession that deals with the treatment of disorders related to the musculoskeletal system. It makes use of hands-on spinal adjustment and other alternative treatments to relieve pain so that there is no need for the patient with a musculoskeletal disorder to take medications or undergo a surgery.
Chiropractors, through their practice, facilitate proper alignment of the body's musculoskeletal system. The spinal manipulation and adjustments made by them can help restore mobility of joints that may have been affected by an injury. Back pain is one of the most common ailments that is treated by chiropractors.
The following are some of the secret chiropractic tips that can help you get rid of back and neck pain:
- Stretch as soon as you wake up: How your spine feels at the end of the day largely depends on what you do first thing in the morning and beyond. Make sure to stretch your body as soon as you get out of your bed. It will stretch out the spine and correct any misalignment that may lead to pain later during the day.
- Practice straight and side planks: A strong core and abdominal muscles are the keys to a healthy and pain-free spine. You must ditch doping crunches and sit-ups and instead stick to straight and side planks to relieve pain in the back. Lie on your stomach and lift your body, balancing it on your toes and hands. Maintain this position for as long as you can.
- Do no sit cross-legged: Avoid crossing your legs during the day. While working on a computer, make sure that both your feet are straight and firmly placed on the ground. If your feet do not reach the ground, place a box or a small stool to elevate your feet. This will help reduce pressure on your lower back and thus, relieve pain.
- Change sleeping position: Stop sleeping on your belly as it may put your spine and neck under great strain. The best sleeping position to relieve back pain and keep it healthy is the one sleeping on your back with pillows under your knees. If you must sleep on your side, make sure to place a pillow between your knees. Both these positions help restore the natural curvature of the spine.
- Move as much as you can: Inactivity is one of the leading factors that deteriorate the health of the spine. Not moving enough, staying physically inactive, and spending hours working in a single position can actually weaken the structures that support the spine and ultimately cause back pain. You are more likely to suffer from more pain if you are sedentary. Therefore, as per chiropractors, you need to eat well, drink well, and move well to keep yourself away from back pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!