Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. More GajananaYour feedback matters!
Hlo. The white potion of my eyes is not properly white, it's has some darkness And I don't like this. I want whiteness back will you help me pls.
I am 47kgs weight and 5.8 height I am looking like thin so pls suggest which goods are helpful for gain weight how many grams of protein required for my skinny body in one day.
I was diagnosed for Fatty liver before 3 years. I do not know what is the condition now. I have reduced my weight from 92 to 85 Kg. I am 65 years old. My blood pressure levels and blood sugar levels are normal. I feel slight discomfort at right last rib. What test to do? What medicines suggested? Any dos and don'ts to follow?
I am having fever and pain in joints and muscle a little and weakness for 1 day .I took anti fever pills nothing happened it's now higher .what to do?
Hiii is it considered under normal period when you get 4, 5 drops a day instead of getting usual period?
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.