Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MorajiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 year lady, from last 2 to 3 years my throaght, nose becoming dry, mostly at night times. Consulted several doctors, thyroid tests all are done, reports came normal only. But no use. What can I do give me a good solution?
I am suffering with frequent cold and nose watering, also breathing is issue, many times finding it difficult to breath and exhale via nose, medicines and nasal drops give temporary relief but problem is not cured ,please advice.
My 23 year old son is having a severe neck pain (with shoulder and back pain) since last night as he had a very rigorous travel by flight. It seems he slept with a wrong posture for an hour because of which all this started. Doctor kindly suggest some safe way out since he has 9 hours of work which he cannot neglect He is also having dizziness. Thankingyou.
I have nose allergy. In night my nose is choked. I can't breathe properly. And I have fever from two days. I take medicine from doctor but problem is same. Please recommend medicine and also allergy in throat.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.