Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Monish Hasmukhlal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi this is for me. I had to abort my first pregnancy since me and my husband was not ready for it yet. So my question is will there be any complexity comes during my next pregnancy bcs of this happens. Also my haemoglobin level is low. Its 9 currently. One doc said need to try within the age of 29 to have the child since major complexity comes at the age of 30. I am 26 now and we have plan to have child next year. Pls suggest your valuable comments, feedback, any solution to control good haemoglobin level, diet etc.
I have missed my periods 6 days back and I undergone pregnancy test on 5 day it was positive and today I am having slightly brownish discharge what is the problem and what can I do now I am worried.
As a patient don't use antibiotic without consulting your doctor. Firstly use coservative measures rather than jump to antibiotics.
Hi, My sister have a 4 months pregnant. At this stage she took bellow medicines. 1) Amoxyclav375------->2tabs 2) Betnesol forte 1 mg ---->2 tabs Baby gets any effect by use these two tabs if any effect please tell me what she should do.
26 feb I am delivered a baby. Kindly guide me when I am going to do a safe sex. I am not ready for more child now. Help me.
I am 23 year old female. I want to ask regarding my menstrual cycle. My previous cycle was of 35 days. I had my menses on 14th of june. On the 8th of july I had sex. The condom leaked. My vagina was very dry and it was the 25th day of my cycle. Now its 36th day I haven't got my periods. I am experiencing light brown colored discharge from vagina. Its a bit watery. Its 12 days since I had sex. Also it was my first time. Am I pregnant. Please help. I am under a lot of stress.
I am unicornuate uterus and my follicle not growth properly after period. My uterus measures 8.5x3.7x2. 3 cm endo metrium thickness 0.5x2.1. Both ovaries are normal in shape and size. Right over measures 3.0x2.1 cm and left ovaries 3.2x2.0. After TVs report. Is it possible ever I pregnant n give a birth? My doctor applied injected to growing my follicle by menotas daily x 5 day. Follicle also grown 18 mm and 19 mm and he tried out one time and it's failure Now we decided to go test tube baby or again try iuf. Doctor want again tried direct sperm push means iuf. What is the way to go iuf or test tube baby? Will I become pregnant n give birth or ever I become mom or not?
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hello doctor. I am unmarried. My LMP was dec 31st 2014. I have 35 days cycle. I had intercourse on january 23rd 2015.So for safety i took mifepristone 200 mg(advised in pharmacy & friends). Till now i have not got my periods. Its almost 2 months now. But my UpT test done on march 3rd 2015 is negative.I am very anxious and stressed. Please tell me what should i do ?
My grand mom s 80.She s suffering from urin infection problem.Last from 6-8 yrs.Minor vein operation had done also.Bt it doesn't cure.So pls suggest me any home remedies for her.She has diabetics.
14 days late period. Done pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. Do I have to worry about pregnancy now? And another qn how my period is late.
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.
Is one day period is normal? Why this happens or is there any issues. Kindly explain reasons for one day period.
I have a small lump or could be pimple in the lips of my vagina it is painless it occurred a week back? Please tell me what treatment I should take.
Aides such as canes or walkers for walking and balancing can be used to prevent yourself from falling.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
There are many sexual problems that can damage your love life completely. For example, low sperm count and premature ejaculation are common sexual problems of men. Similarly, lack of sex drive is one of the major health problems among couples.
You can find various aphrodisiacs in the market that are consumed to increase sex. However, you can try some exotic Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally. India is the land where the Kamasutra evolved and spread across the world. So the land of
Kamasutra has lots of foods to offer for libido. Indian foods to increase sex drive are healthy for fighting sexual problems and they act much as an aphrodisiac for couples. Indian foods to increase sex like ajwain (carom seeds), milk, honey are used from ancient times to increase sex hormones. Ashwagandha is an ancient wisdom that is bestowed upon us to overcome libido problems.
Indian foods to increase sex are natural libido boosters that can bring spice in your love life and make you enjoy the act of pleasure. Here are the Indian foods to increase sex drive or restore it naturally.
1. Cardamom: it is a romantic spice that can restore the libido by boosting your mood. Cardamom oil massage is romantic and it contains cineole which treats impotence and increases sexual response.
2.Celery: the green celery releases androstenone that produces the strong smell. This aromatic smell of celery attracts the mate. It also contains androsterone, an odorless hormone which is released through men's perspiration.
3. Banana: do not go to the shape of this wonder fruit. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which increases libido and treats impotence in men. Potassium and vitamin b boost up energy levels in the body.
4. Eggs: eggs balance the hormone levels and fight stress. This Indian food increases sex naturally as it fights both the problems that affect your drive. Moreover, eggs are a symbol of fertility and rebirth.
5. Garlic: eating the strong pungent smelled garlic before the session is not what we are suggesting, but it's important to know that garlic contains allicin which increases blood flow to the sexual organs
6. Ashwagandha: this is an Indian ginseng which is very popular medicine to increase sex. Indian foods to increase sex always include this ayurvedic medicine
7. Ginseng: the ginseng root is widely known as libido-boosters. It is also used to lower blood sugar and boost the immune system
8. Chocolate: chocolate is a well-known aphrodisiac which is a natural libido booster. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that makes you feel in love
9. Figs: dry figs increase libido naturally. They are one of the Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally.
10.Oysters: according to Romans, oysters is a natural aphrodisiac and casanova used to eat 50 raw oysters every morning. No wonder, oysters can build the perfect drive.
Care to share:)