Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohsin.Bagwan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohsin.BagwanYour feedback matters!
I have noticing sudden white discharge from my vagina and recently I got boils around my side thighs n butt. What is the cause it may be yeast infection or sexual infection. That boils being for month.
I can not control my masturbation hobby. Is there any problem for our health for continuous masturbation. Over sperm is a disease?
Hello sir, from last many a days I am suffering from teeth pain problem. Please suggest me some remedy to cope up from this.
My brother is 16 years old when he exercises he will get tired too quickly and his heart rate reaches about 178 BPM his blood pressure is 120/80. Height: 173 cm Weight: 90 kg Normal EKG Normal ECHO Normal Treadmill test In the treadmill test his highest pulse was 193. So what should we do? What other tests we have to do?
Berberis aquifolium grow the pimples and do the "HAIR FALL" and "Thinly hair" please told becoz I feel like these . Its medicine safe or not please plz tell me. Or its any side effects ?
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others who look refreshingly younger always. This ageing process often is dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain everyday.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be responsible in making you look older:
1. Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fruitful sleep is required daily.
2. Having a sweet tooth: Anything in excess is never good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an over emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkly skin.
3. Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
4. Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants , important for making your skin look supple and well hydrated.
5. Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to its ultra-violet rays (UV rays) can weaken your blood cells which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well. Sagging and wrinkling follow.
6. Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look your age - young and refreshing.