Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohsin.BagwanYour feedback matters!
Getting cold for every 4-5 days frequently and getting suddenly headache aftr getting headache left side of my eyebrow paining alot wht is the prblm sir.
I spit too much while jogging, & it spit is very salty, like we spit during common cold. I am having this problem from last 2 years. What should I do?
I'm having pain in my right side waist region from around 6 months, I was suffering from Herpes I took medicine & now I'm taking Neuro_mpg 75 (pregabalin & methylcobalamin capsules) but the pain still exist. Can you tell why its so.
I have itching in my eye doctor recommend me medicine which is having sturide in it soo my eye get damage problem of sfed motiya generated in my eye. please recommend me remedy.
My fingers top skin worn out and pain a lot. Advise me some treatment. In winter it is more painful.
I am 27 yes old girl. So I am suffering from irregular periods from last 4 yes. Not able to understand what' s happening. Please suggest any remedy me to make periods regular
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. When my half inserting pennis in to mine getting pain. Getting itching sensation over there. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
I use to wake late in the morning and I am feeling very tiered I start losing my memory I am not able to remember thing what I have to do or not. What is the prb I can not understand.
I am 22years old. I am facing hair fall problem after I got dengue a 3months back still it dint stop. I almost lost 50% of hairs and now a days I even having dandruff problem. Please help me how to stop my hair fall.
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.