Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hello. I am 24 years old. I got my 1st period when I was 14 years old. And ever since there has been Some or the other problem with my periods. They wer irregular for almost 6-7 years. I used to get them once 2-3 months. I was a little over weight as well. However since last one year I started doing yoga. Walking and had a great healthy diet due to which without Any medicines my periods became super regular, in August 2015 I had a blood test to check vit D B12 and thyroid. Thyroid was negative. There was vitamin deficiency for which I took medicines. Again in Sept 2015 I had a blinding pain in my lower abdomen and went for a complete lower abdomen scan. The scan showed everything is normal. Uterus is normal. But the ovaries showed some cysts. The doctor said they are polycystic appearing ovaries. And after september for almost 9 months my periods were regular but they became scanty. Lasting only 3 days instead of 5 and less bleeding. Since the last 2 months (I left yoga) I started having the same problem again. My periods are irregular and I don't get them. I went to the gynecologist last month she told me I am still over weight by 5 kgs and pcos has only one treatment which is maintaining a healthy life style. She gave me a tablet and told me to take it if I don't get my period by the end of the month. I took the tablet. I did bleed but it was very very less. Just in 2 days and the blood was not red. I had brown discharge and brownish bleeding. This month again I don't get my period. It's really irritating now. I am otherwise very healthy. I don't take stress. I don't drink I never smoke then why is this happening? Also off late I have started to experience dryness and itching in vaginal area. Weakness in arms. Back pain and sometimes pain in my left breast which goes away on its own. I was going through the internet and found out that sometimes menopause is also the reason. I really feel I am also getting menopause at this age. Why else there would be so much problem in the functioning of my period cycle? So could any doctor confirm whether this is menopause? If yes what should I do? What is a permanent solution to this problem? It's really irritating now! Thank you.
I am having hair fall problems. Tried many shampoos. But still loosing hairs. Any suggestions? Which can cure it?
Hello I'm. 21 years old male, nowadays I'm having some insomniac problems and undergoing lots of stress how would I deal?
My Wife has rheumatoid arthritis. I want to know the cure for this. Is there any type of complete cure in any part of the world. She is currently 24yrs.
I want to be mentally so strong and want to use my subconscious mind at greater extent. How is it possible for me suggest me something please.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.