Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohsin.BagwanYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Sunil Menon speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Heyy,i m going to be 21 on this may.My height is 5 feet and my weight is 43 kg. I want to grow 4-5 inches. And also there is pain in both my knees. Please help me
I am gaining too much weight. I am avoiding junk foods and too much of eating. Still I am gaining weight. What should I do..
I am suffering from acne since 3 yrs. And consulted many doctors but all went in vain and it is increasing day by day due to which there are many dark spot. Please help me out. Suggest me some medicine or some methods. Please.
Hi. Sir/mam. Im. In. Modeling.felid. N.trying. To. Get. Fair. completion. Vth. Hq. Based. Cream. N without. Steroid. N. Retinoid. Combination. Creams. So. Pl. Give. Me. Best. N. Fastest. Result. Based. Cream. N. anymore. Thing. Just. I. Picked. demelan. Cream. N. Brite. Cream. For. Daily. Bases. Pl. Suggest. Me. To. How. To. Use. Both. D. Creams. N. Which. One. Can. I. Apply. First. N. Which. One. Next.
My sister hand and neck area is black we are not able is dis due to tanning or sun burn so for this problem we have consulted many dermatologist and had treatment but no changes. I need a solution for it or perfect treatment which cures.
How to avoid smoking. I used to smoke about 1.5 packets of cigarettes. To avoid smoking what I must do. please Suggest some solution.
Sir I am getting head ache, since 4 years, I had consulted somany doctors, but they didn't cure my problem, please help me to get off from this problem.
I am 50 years old. I have suffering from back pain. I fill so pain that's make me so crazy and angry. What I do?
Pls advice that taking the ayurvedic medicine Razorslim is safe and effective for weight loss or not?
I have fever since long time, how I rescue from it or I need to change my daily routine schedule or consultant a specialist? Please help.
I m facing a problem of hair loss and dandruff. I have tried some shampoos also but no perfect result. Please help.
My daughter is 6 years old, she suffered from saline infection after her premature birth in right arm. We already operated plastic surgery two times in pgi chandigarh but still growth of the arm is not as left arm and scar is wide please suggest us what to do ?
Hello doctor, if period will not come after 7 weeks of D&C then what should I do next? Should I refer doctor now?
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.