Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. mohsin.bagwanYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from dust allergy last two years. please give me some suggestion. I hope uh will solve my problem. Thank you.
I am a 20 years old boy. I get simultaneous cough. Also have allergy from dust. I am so sensitive that when I wake up in cold and pour water on my feet. I start sneezing. What should i do?
I started jump rope week back. But now my chest pains when I take deep breath. I have neither asthma problem nor smoke.
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma:
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am suffering from asthma since age of 13 now I am 19 still asthma is not ending any solution to end.
Hi sir, I have dust allergy while early morning waking is not possible for me because of that cold air, if I breath means no problem I get immediately cold and my nose sweats like water in this allergy my eyes also burns and irritates me pls give me a good solution for my problems For that allergy I have taking levoact m tablet is that OK or I should something else to cure it.
I should improve my immunity and get my bones stronger without medicine and only through food. What should I have and how to cleanse my body.
The reason why you suffer from bad health every now and then is due to your poor immune system. Whenever there is a change in weather and you are attacked by the flu virus, stop blaming the weather because it is actually your weakened immune system that has let you down. Same goes for the particular food you eat or the way you heal from your wounds rather slowly.
So, if you really want to boost up your immunity system, then you can take a cue from the books of Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only believes in healing the body but makes sure that the root cause is weeded out so that you stay healthy for a longer duration of time.
Let us see how Ayurveda develops your immune system so that you can withstand all kinds of emotional, physical and most importantly, environmental challenges.
- The first thing Ayurveda says is to stick to healthy and nutritious foods. That doesn’t mean, you can’t cheat once in a week, but make sure that you have a protein rich and less carbohydrate diet. Make sure your food is warm; neither hot nor cold when you consume it.
- Cold foods and drinks are harmful to your body because they affect the digestive system. Say no to any kind of aerated drinks.
- Avoid foods, which are oily and especially difficult to digest.
- Take care of your muscles and skin by massaging daily with sesame or sunflower oil. They help in rebuilding the tissues of your body.
- While taking a bath, apply some essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus or juniper oil in a tub of warm water. This will make you feel fresh and uplift your mood.
- While cooking, add some spices to your food, especially turmeric, cumin, coriander or cinnamon. These will increase the food value.
There are some suggestions made by Ayurveda:
- Make sure you get an adequate of 6-8 hours of sleep. Avoid sleeping less or oversleeping.
- Exercise regularly; yoga, walking, free hand exercises which will increase blood circulations in your body.
Finally, avoid negative thinking. Make sure you are infused with a positive spirit, no matter what the situation is. Doing this, you will stay physically and mentally spirited.