Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohita Goyel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohita GoyelYour feedback matters!
Sir her problem is. Her period is irregular. When its start then continuously bleeding 3 or 4 week. Give me the absolute solution please.
The abrupt change of temperature is the major culprit causing and precipitating asthma and allergic rhinitis. Try your best to avoid exposure to the extreme and sudden variation of temperature while bathing, eating, drinking and sleeping, use nothing too hot in cold weather and nothing too chilled in hot weather. Variation of more than 20 degrees centigrade of temperature causes immunological injury to life force and causes over-sensitisation of the living being. Hence body overreacts to allergens and results in allergic diseases like sneezing and running nose asthma etc.
2. Restrict diet
Avoid (if possible) or at least minimise eating rice, banana and colocasia roots (arvi) during severe sneezing, difficulty in breathing, severe coughing and running nose (arvi). Also, avoid specific edibles which make you worse.
3. Regular exercise
Maintain regular symptom limited exercise (as per age of patient). Walk for 45 minutes or more daily.
4. Anti-inflammatory drugs
Avoid all pain killer and fever pills such as salicylic acid (aspirin-disprin), paracetamol (crocin), nemuselide (nemulid, nice), ibuprofen (brufen, combiflam etc.) except for high grade fever. All such type of medicines cause bronchospasm (constriction of air passage) and lead to asthma.
5. Don't overreact
Slight running nose and sneezing in asthmatic patients ameliorate their difficulty in breathing. Do not suppress minor sneezing and running nose unnecessarily with anti allergic medicines.
6. No to perfumes
Avoid all sorts perfume scented items such as deodorants, toothpaste, soaps, shampoo, oils etc.
7. Dust mites
Beware of house dust mites and storage mites hidden in quilts, carpets, mattresses, pillows, storage of bed, almirah, old forgotten books and clothes. House dust is the most common cause to precipitate allergic symptoms because the majority of the human population has developed antibodies against antigens derived from dead and live house and storage dust mites. Use all washable beddings instead of heavy mattresses, washable bed linen and quilts.
For pregnancy We doing daily night intercourse from 3 days in her fertile days (periods end on 7 aug ) Is that any problem ?
Laparoscopic Surgery has many advantages over the traditional open surgery procedures. It is reliable,has lower risk of complications and reduces the chances of increased pain and bleeding. The small incisions made while performing this operation enables a faster recovery.
How is it performed?
Laparoscopic Surgery is performed with the help of an instrument called Laparoscope. It has a thin tube-like structure and long with a camera at the end of it along with a light source. The laparoscope is inserted into the body through a small cut. that allows doctors to visualise the inside of the abdomen with magnification and perform surgery by watching real time video on the medical monitor using special long instruments which are inserted using very small cuts.
Reasons Behind Performing Laparoscopic Surgery For Diagnosis:
Abdominal Problems are usually diagnosed by using non invasive modalities such as MRI, CT scan, and Ultrasound technology. If these fail to provide enough information, then laparoscopic surgery is performed for a better diagnosis of the condition. It can also be performed in a case when the doctors need a sample of tissue from a part of the abdomen.
For Treatment :
Laparoscopic surgery is preferred in Gallbladder removal for gall bladder stones (Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy) , for repair of different types of abdominal wall hernias.(Laparoscopic hernia repairs) , for removing an inflamed appendix (Laparoscopic Appendicectomy) , for removal of diseased uterus (Laparoscopic Hysterectomy) and also surgery for weight loss (Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery)
The main advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery are :
- Early Recovery
- Less Pain
- Better Cosmetic Result
- Early Return to Work
- Less Infection Rate
- Reduced Hospital Costs.
Laparoscopic Surgery is safe and trusted by many surgeons worldwide and has resulted in paradigm shift in the treatment of patients requiring surgery.
New Developments :
- Hand-assist laparoscopy: Hand Access Devices are new Laparoscopic devices which help the doctor perform various functions by having their hand inside the surgical location. Such hand-assist surgeries are called the hand-assist laparoscopy and are used in surgeries like colon removal and kidney removal.
- Robot Assisted Surgery: This is surgery in which the procedure is carried out by robotic arms and instruments which are controlled by a surgeon sitting on a control centre.It results in a high precision surgery and difficult areas can be accessed.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.
Related Tip: Kidneys Clean Every Minute! Simplest Way To Cleanse Your Kidneys.