Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohita GoyalYour feedback matters!
Radhika Ayyappa D
She is one of the best Gynaecologists today in PUNE and I strongly recommend Dr. Mohita Goyal any time. Thank you Dr.Mohita for all the help you have given to us and all the help you continue to give us.
Recently for the first time experienced breast milk she has been undergone family planning surgery at the age of 28 years has 2 children. Recently had a breast infection with pus formation. And have taken antibiotics for same. Now she's concerned about the unusual breast milk for the first time is it common or to be taken to Dr? Please answer.
My cousin did not want any pregnancy but his girl friend getting 1 month of pregnancy what should he do for abortion by medicine.
I’m Dr. Sharda Jain, the director of Life care Centre. This center started 26 years ago and has become a benchmark not only in this study but all of Delhi. This particular Centre is a Centre of excellence for office procedures. Pregnancy, high risk pregnancy, pregnancy after recurrent abortions is our main area. Those people who do not have a child or have abortions repeatedly, we have a dedicated Centre and we have the highest number of cases coming from the northern India, as far as recurrent abortions are concerned
people who have medical problems or those who have complicated medical disease and want to get pregnant and who already are pregnant, we see to it that the experts take you smoothly through the whole process. Our deliveries are done in Max Hospital, Vaishali which is a super specialty hospital. The total care is provided by us in our Centre and all the experts out here are DU Toppers and have been great teachers and great academicians and run not only services but everything under one roof. You don’t have to go for ultrasounds or anything outside, we give you a total package of antenatal care. All investigations under one roof. We also run special antenatal classes to see to it that if you wish to have a vagal delivery. You have a smooth delivery in a very good taste.
Our motto is: Safe mother, safe child.
Hello mam, I am married before 3 months but i'm upset due to vaginal dryness and thus can not enjoy even a bit. please help me as there is a severe pain at the time of insertion.
I am 40 years old female. I am suffering fro leukoria from 6 months and have no baby. My uterus is normal said the test reports. Please help me.
Male impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a common condition that most frequently affects older men. Unless the problem is psychological, the inability to achieve or maintain an erection is due to insufficient blood supply to the penis, not a lack of sexual arousal. Herbs such as ginger may help. However, since impotence may signal a more serious disorder, including cardiovascular disease or diabetes, check with your doctor before pursuing self-treatment.
Kathi Keville and Peter Korn, authors of "Herbs for Health and Healing," contend that poor circulation may cause impotence in men because damaged or impaired blood vessels simply fail to fill with blood and expand. They also say that certain herbs, such as ginger, may help to increase dilation in blood vessels and improve circulation.
Aroma and Flavor
In his book, "Herbal Aphrodisiacs from Around the World," Clarence Meyer says that the same agents that lend ginger its medicinal properties are also responsible for stimulating arousal due to the warm, spicy scent and taste they impart. In fact, in Asian and Arabic cultures, the fragrance of ginger alone is regarded an aphrodisiac. Ginger is even referenced in the "Kama Sutra," the ancient Indian Hindu text dedicated to the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure.
Ginger moxa is a therapy used in Chinese medicine to treat impotence that marries the properties of ginger with practice of moxibustion, a technique that involves burning selected herbs at various acupuncture points along the body. Usually, the herb of choice is mugwort, the leaves of which are rolled into a "moxa stick" much like a cigar. With ginger moxa, a thick slice of ginger becomes the insulation between the moxa stick and the skin. The ginger is pierced with a few small holes into which the moxa sticks are placed, and the sticks are allowed to burn down just far enough to produce perspiration and redness on the skin. The procedure is typically repeated several times in succession.
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body
Collagen a structural protein in animals is a quick healer of wounds. The collagen of cows or pigs carries a risk of transmitting foot and mouth disease. At donghua university in shanghai has found an alternate collagen. Conducted on rats, the study found their wounds healed faster using nano fibres from the collagen found in tilapia fish than those rats that didn't have collagen dressing with no adverse reaction to it
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
During sex my wife always complaining for pain she event can't ready for sex now and she also have etching issue in vagina.
Dear doctor, I have brother. He is married on 30 april 2015. His wife took i-pill on 2 may 2015. They were gave birth one boy on 30 march 2017. What could i-pill made pregnancy after 2 years. Kindly give me reasons of late children. I am mahesh. If I will marry later can I can get one children within one-two months without sex. I not want to delay children. How I safe and secure relation with my wife. After one month I also do marry with a girl. So tell me complete ideas.
Do you have low libido?
Know that old song" where did our love go" many couples after child birth are asking, *" where did our sex go"* loss of desire is common among couple after some years of marriage.
Hormones don't deserve all the blame, though. The causes of lost sex drive are complex. You can have a good marriage life with your spouse and still suffer from a lack of sexual desire. So, for all the talk about the importance of good communication for a healthy relationship, it is also important to apply this communication to the bedroom; and then do something about it.
Decrease in sexual desire may be something to worry about. And there can be many things responsible for that. Here are few things you can consider, when you feel low sexual desire.
I am 23 years old. I had my periods on 14 Nov 2016 on the same day I had in protective sex. After two weeks again I had unprotected sex but took ipill immediately. It's 18 Dec 2016. I haven't got my periods. Am I pregnant? Also after the taking ipill I had got unusual bleeding not periods properly.
Choosing a career is a serious concern for students soon after completing 10th standard when one is required to make a choice of subjects for 11th grade. While still very young, many of us hardly know what is good for us and which field is best. For most of us, choosing a career is not a serious affair until 12th grade. However, once a student is done with 12th, he rethinks - “Did I make the right choice of subjects in class XIth?” I had always wanted to go in this field after school, but nobody guided me about subjects required for it in class XIth and XIIth. So, after completing school one feels very sad and frustrated that interest lay in A–field but wasted 2 school years doing B-Field, a totally different course of study.
Therefore, when selecting subjects in XIth, it is very necessary to have a career goal in place keeping the market in mind. In addition to this, selecting the right education institution in XIth is equally important. Eg. “I am interested in Fine Arts but my school offers only Science and Commerce.” So, the child takes one of these only and loses track of what he wants, sowing the seeds for future distress in the field thrust upon him. Unfortunately, not many students are able to discover their potentials and interests at this stage and end up making wrong choices.
In this scenario, seeking the help of an experienced and qualified career counselor becomes absolutely necessary who can assist in discovering your potential and aptitude and accordingly suggest the right course. Career counselor usually employs testing of three factors – aptitude, interest and personality. These aspects help the counselors in deciding the right career path for a student. With an increase in the number of opportunities in the market, the importance of career counseling has also increased manifold. People have begun to realize the fact that not all can become engineers or doctors and started exploring other fields depending on their talent and interest in alternate domains.
Sound guidance will depend on the qualifications, training and experience of the professional. It is always a good idea to first know about the professional expertise of the counsellor/psychologist on whom you depend for making a life-long career choice. Generally speaking, school counsellors are post-graduates with about 9 months diploma in counselling and guidance with a focus on school children. They may or may not have done M.Phil, or Ph.D to qualify as a doctor. Similarly, anybody with just a graduation degree in Psychology can self-proclaim as a Counsellor/Psychologist and offer guidance and counselling, charging much less a fees. For any professional you choose, the higher the educational qualifications, more the number of practical trainings from reputed institutes, and the greater the professional experience, more dependable will be the advice given by them.
Vocational guidance for students and adults is one of the best ways to choose the right career path. With a plethora of career choices out there, sound career counselling plays a pivotal role in ensuring that right career choices are made. This is rewarding, considering that an individual can choose the right career path as per the strengths and talents he possesses. Right counselling not only helps the person to grow in the job quickly but gives ample room to learn in his desired field.
Here is a list of some major benefits of vocational guidance and career counselling:
- Right assessment of weakness and strength: Career counselling is typically conducted by expert professionals with years of experience behind their back. They assess a candidate based on various aptitude tests. The test results rightly portray the strength and weaknesses of a candidate. This information plays a key role in determining the right career choice for a candidate. A person can ensure that he refrain from choosing a wrong career that leads to frustration and low work satisfaction.
- Right goal setting leads to better choice: A counsellor can help a candidate choose the right goal and help him to outline the process of achieving it. Furthermore, an experienced counsellor can help a candidate lay down a plan to reach the goal. A step by step blueprint of reaching the goal in a realistic manner helps a candidate to achieve his dream career faster. With right goal setting, a person can attend career success over a very short period of time.
- Explore various career choices: There are vast career choices that a person can explore that are available within the scope of a person’s expertise. A career counsellor can throw light on these choices and help a person focus on the right option. This ensures that a person saves a lot of time and energy while figuring out the best possible career choice that is out there. This is particularly true in cases where a person is trying to make a mid-career switch.
- The right guidance and support: An experienced career counsellor can guide a candidate to get hold of the right set of skills and expertise that may be required to achieve a particular career. This ensures that a candidate is adequately prepared before the big opportunity knocks on the door. Right guidance not only cut down the preparation time, it increases the chances of success as well.
- Search Support: While the job search is on, a good counsellor can help a candidate prepare in terms of resume preparation, cover letter, video introduction etc. They can also help a candidate with the right kind of networking to land that dream job.
To conclude, the crux of career counselling is to get the necessary guidance from a qualified professional that would help the student/adult in making the right choice regarding his career. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well.