Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohita GoelYour feedback matters!
I have taken three I pills. Each after having sex. Will it affect my pregnancy in future. And if yes what should I do. Nd if no then can I take more.
Dear sir/mam I got pregnant to 5 months and have twin baby. Comes some water from vagina three or four time in a day. please suggestions to me precautions & treatment.
Doctor, My gf missed her periods this month we have done unprotected sex last to last month but after that she got their periods at right time. But now her date is 23 june and till nothing gonna be happen. We also done pregnancy test again and results is negative again. So what we do now. Is it something to worry about that situation or we have to wait for the periods. Thanks Pls hlp us.
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple cider vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I've got cold and fever. My sister in law has been diagnosed with chicken pox. I've been informed that I would only come to know after 2 weeks if I had been infected, is that true? Can I be treated before itself to avoid getting chicken pox, if so what medication? Please help me!
Penis doesn't enter into vagina, it pains a lot while doing so. But with condom on, penis easily enters vagina. So first I have to enter my penis into her with condom and after sometimes I remove condom and penis enter vagina smoothly, due to which penis doesn't go deeper. Only penis head enter and ejaculation sperm inside her. By this way whether she will get pregnant or not. Maximum quantity of sperm comes out immediately after sex. What to do.
I had semen in my mouth, then I licked my wife's underwear near her vagina. Will this cause pregnancy?
I have started my 7 month pregnancy from 17 august I want to ask a ques that is the movements of the baby fluctuate. Lyk does is slows down also. I am finding my baby moving bit slow.
I'm 22 years old women. My breasts are aching when i'm feeding my baby. Severe pain inside my breasts. I checked it in front of the mirror and I think my 2 breasts shapes different. Please help.
Why is my vagina tender? I am experiencing menstrual cramps but I have never had my vagina be tender or have a throbbing sensation in it. What is happening.
Whenever vagina secretes precum it pains allot in stomach and in uterus. I am virgin so what I hv to do. Sometimes it is unbearable please help.
I am married person and my testicle of one side is squeezed many years ago. We are trying for a baby but my wife could not conceived. Can testicles make problem for that?
It is important to have a healthy diet and proper nutrition for women while pregnant in order to keep themselves and their unborn baby healthy. Prenatal nutrition focuses upon the nutrition of the mother before and during pregnancy. It affects the birth weight and development of the infants. The foods that pregnant women need during their pregnancy for themselves and their child’s health are as follows
- They should have oranges and its juice as much as possible. It is rich in Vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains potassium which lowers one’s blood pressure, which might be one of the key concerns during pregnancy. Foods containing folic acid should be taken right before conception and in the early weeks of pregnancy to avoid the birth defects of the baby in its brain and spinal cord. Other sources of folic acid include green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, asparagus, peas and other enriched grain products.
- Having yogurt helps pregnant women. It contains protein and more calcium than milk. It also serves to reduce the risk of having yeast infections.
- Broccoli is also a good source of calcium (for healthy bone) and is rich in vitamin C, foliate and Vitamin B6.
- Beans and lentils are rich in iron (for healthy blood) and proteins are highly needed for the health of both the pregnant woman and her off-spring.
- Figs, whether fresh or dried up, contains more fiber than other vegetables along with plenty of potassium, calcium and iron.
- A healthy diet plan for a pregnant for the well-being of both herself and her unborn baby per day is as follows-
- 6 to 11 servings of grains.
- 3 to 5 servings of diet rich in vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of diet with fruits.
- 4 to 6 servings of diet containing milk.
- 3 to 4 servings of meat and foods containing proteins.
- 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice and milk.
- Limiting the consumption of fatty foods and sweets.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.