Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini PawarYour feedback matters!
I am so thin and I want to develop my personality so please can any1 help me with sum good diet or medical tab or capsules or powder r sumtin.
I have been very stressed out with work lately. Because of that I haven't been able to have a close time with my wife and we have started developing a lot of friction due to not having sex. Whenever we are close I've got this weird mental block in my head that stops me from initiating it. Furthermore even with such a long gap, my wife wants me to try new ways of doing it. This makes me feel more awkward since I was only comfortable doing it in the usual way which she says doesn't satisfy her. Very perplexed on what to do.
I have stiffness in my stomach, cold and keep sneezing. I got a liver functioning test and complete blood work done. The following were excess SGOT 77 SGPT 123 Differential leukocyte Count Eosinophils 8.80 Absolute leukocyte Count Eosinophils 0.68 Also got a typhoid and malaria test done. Malaria wasn't detected but type DOT, SERUM - weak positive I also had jaundice 3 months back and SGPT SGOT were 56 and 355 in the last test 15-6-2015.
Hello, I am 25 year old man. I am suffering from low blood pressure. Occasionally I feel giddy and nausea also. I think I have acidity also. Can you please suggest me for diet.
There are many black spot of pimples on my face. What can I do for remove successfully. please consult me. Thank you.
Stomach upset feeling pain type in stomach like gastric some times loose motion not sleeping properly non alcoholic.
I am 23 years old and I am 5.4" but I am too thin about 49 kg and my frnd tease me always please give me suggestion how can I gain my weight. But 6 months earlier I ate a medicine name : purusha jivan capsule and also gain some weight but when I am left the medicine I again loss my weight. please sir give me suggestion how can I improve my weight and health.
I am 29 year old I have problem of hair fall so can I control my hair fall. Please give me some suggestion with medicine name.
My father is suffering from skin infection 1st doctor told it is type serious, then visit a doctor he told it is sun burn allergy, he have taken lot of medicine almost visited 10-15 doctor Please advice what remedies to be taken Even if sit home little bit rays of sunlight get on his body still he suffer from infection red black spot observed on body Medicine mentioned below Arxoxax 10, pandol, azodol, lod 5, halotop lotion monodox niosol ointment, nosun lotiontrucal cap Limus power, lobate, betnesol, beta e, lobate Done TIGE value 661.
I have dark pigmentations on my face and have done in the past chemical peal but it only made it worse. I have done some non invasive laser but has had very little effect. I am fair skin so these patches really stand out. I have sensitive skin. Would you be able to treat this please. Thank you.
My height is 5'4 and I find this height short please suggest me some exercises to do so that I can increase mh height and body structure.
Please help me doctor. Many days my hair so so whiter. And my face is so dark please give me the solution.
Sir. I am getting cloudy urine and I go to toilet in every 30 minutes for urination. Then. What should I do?
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.