Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan PathakYour feedback matters!
I have severe ache in my arms That goes from head to neck then arms Is it cervical or migraine pain?
While I drive my bike around 1 hour I feel much back pain and I can not ride much more what kind of medicine I use for easy recovery from it.
How to cure knock knee at age of 18 it is increasing day to day in my leg so. Please help me in this matter. Thanks in advance.
Hi As a baby I had a swelling on my lower back for which I had to undergo operation when I was 6 months. It was described as malenosac by doctor. It exists as a small bump on my lower back at age of 24. A month ago I started gym, I been feeling burning sensation in that area which has become more regular in the past few days.
M 22 years old and I am having severe backbone pain I have consulted many doctor but still shaving pain please tell me some cure.
I am 22 years old. My mom is 45 years old. She is having knee pains from past some months. We have tried many ointments and all but nothing responding good to her. Sometimes while walking also all off a sudden the pain appears. Kindly help.
I am 32 years female, married and have 1 child she is 6 years old. I have severe back pain for last 2 months I am not able to stand continuously for 10 minutes is that the reason for Cesarean? I have muscle pain completely in my body as well and feeling like blood clotted in the muscle, I am working in IT industry kindly suggest me solution.
My father is suffering with back pain and he is 51 years old kindly give some solution for this pain and even he is suffering with knees pain.
I am 37 year old, I have two major operation for pregnancy and have two child. But I feel pain in my back last 7 or 8 year. I did many test for this pain but not find any issue in reports, everything is fine in report. Now a days I am suffering a extra pain in my right side leg of thigh, it is increase slowly slowly in last 2 year. I am not understand, what should I do. I read many article in web blogs for that.
In every day morning while wakeup, there is much backpain, if I sleep more than 8 hour , the pain increase and un tolerable.
My right leg knee meniscus & acl ligament tear. Should I go for surgery or there is anything other treatment for this like physiotherapy or knee strengthening exercises. Please suggest me a right thing. My age is 29years thank you.
My father age is 65 years, 6 months back he suddenly fell down unconscious while talking and with in less than a minute he woke up. Before that night he is having high fever, then we consult doctor, He examined and said very low platelet count and also did a Neck Doppler Test, In that it shows fibrocalcific plaque at left proximal ICA is approximately 34% in diameter stenosis. And a atheromatous plaque at right proximal ECA is about 36% diameter stenosis, Minimal initial thickening in bilateral carotid bulbs. Now he is Good, can you please suggest how to clear that plaque. Is any further diagnosis required, Which foods avoid and what to eat. Please Guide me, is if serious?
I am 22 yr male. i am having back pain problem for more than 5 days. Its paining badly. What can I do?
My mother has been suffering from chikungunya for 2 weeks. Her age is 45 and has weight of 70 kg. She has swallowed legs, joint pains in her legs and hands. We have consult a doctor at safdurjung hospital. They have advised to give her a lot of fluid items and paracetamol tab. But I have recently read in newspaper about unani medicine for chikungunya which has been given at ram manohar lohiya hospital. I want to know that is unani medicine is effective and can it cure the disease? What should we do? And the treatment which we are following now, is it right or not?
Dr. I am 52 years old and now for past three days have got sever back pain and pain in the sole of my legs making it difficult for me to walk madan kumar.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.