Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan ParanjpeYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid and I had a problem that is irregular periods already last 3 months I suffer so I went to hospital but in that month I got periods but again the same problem I am facing this month I have not got periods So please help me with this.
I'm a 24 year old woman whose pregnant. It's my first baby and I'm really scared about things I can eat and what I cannot. Can you please brief me about things I should not eat or drink during my pregnancy. I just completed 4 weeks of my pregnancy.
I had sex with my gf on March 19 and I used condoms during sex and the condoms were not broken nor I ejaculate she got periods after 1 month now she is not getting periods is she pregnant?
Hello Dr. Meri Bhabhi ji pregnant hai jo ki 4month ho chuke hai. Sab normal hai Lekin unhe lagta hai ki bacha khelta nahi hai Ya pet me bacha hai ya nahi unko lagta hi nahi hai To mai ye janna chahta hu ki kya aisa lagta hai ye normal h ya iska koi reason bhi ho sakta hai. Please suggest.
Hi am 26 year old woman waiting for labour pain I have pregnancy of 285 days as of now. I have all normal reports yet. I have taken castor oil with milk but found no response. What should I do?
Hlo doctor. I had taken unwanted 72 and after taking this my periods is come. Just after 6 days from my last periods. And now again my actual date of periods is gone its upto 4 days long my periods has not come. What to do when its come. please suggest.
Hi, I am a 30 Year Old and My wife is 26 year Old we have complete 1.3 Year together but My wife still not get pragnet. We Consult a doctor and she gave us some medicins and I also did my semen analysis test and each and everything is ok in me and in my wife too. Doctor give us some medicins from last 30 days and now medicins for 10 days are still in progress and doctor tell us to do My wife test once medicins will over. I just want to know what should I do? What is helpful for me to be a honor to be a Father!
I ovulated on 12th. From 13th onwards my cervical mucus dried up. today is my day 21. And am still dry. What could be the reason.
I have pregnant for 7 months and I feel very weakness and loss of blood please provide me regulation.
Me and my partner had non penetrating sex before 8 days but I rubbed my penis on her vagina. She is having some symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible?
Hi. I'm 29 years old I've undergone ectopic rupture surgery on 22nd sept. Before 10 days prior to surgery I was suggested misoprost by OB because even after two three usg it was not detected and detected after CT scan. Is it possible? But after 4 weeks I still have very much weakness and tiredness. How long this weakness will continue. When will I have my periods back?
I have a cyst in my right breast. Is that any serious issue? Can you suggest a medicine for removing that cyst ?
What are some essential lab tests that should be done to detect PCOD & other ovaries related diseases?
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.