Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan BhamblYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of spots in my face. Due to this I am not look smart. I clear my face in two time in a day. How I will over. Help me.
I am a 18 year old female. I have a bulb like protrusion at the mouth of my anus. It's senseless except for itching around it sometimes. I have it since I was a kid but it was very small. It is growing in size. A few days back a similar small protrusion emerged in the same area. I want to know what it it and what are the possible reasons that it emerged? Is it something to worry about?
I have a spot, I took treatment on it but there was only spot after treatment it increased can you please help me with it?
Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will do my work on PC and that's why I have some problem in my eyes like anko me pani ana, anko ke niche wrinkles ana. This all are the problems in my eyes. So please help me Dr. And Please give me a solution of this problem.
A skin rash can be unattractive, agonising, painful and can bring about a huge number of different side effects. Here are seven incredible cures from homeopathy to take the rash away. One needs to make sure that every homeopathic medicine needs to be taken only after prescriptions by a doctor. Every cure is joined by a description of the side effects that show its use.
- Apis Mellifica: This is great to treat the rashes that itch, burn and sting, particularly in hot weather. It is an extraordinary solution for reactions that are allergic and where puffy swelling shows up with redness. Blisters, swelling and the redness will be visible. It commonly targets your face and eye zone. You will feel some relief when cold water or ice is applied to it.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This cure originates from poison ivy, and it treats skin rashes that are caused by the same plant. It treats excessive itching, tickling, burning, prickling, blisters that cause red skin, and those blisters that contain liquid. Applying heat brings help and are usually worse during the night.
- Sulfur: This is a good remedy for rashes that are itchy and burn a lot. You feel better when something icy or cold is applied to the area. Your skin is dull, dry and peeling with sores and liquid filled blisters that are inside a patch of dull red skin. It might affect the left half of the body more frequently than the right, particularly at the folds of the skin.
- Urtica Urens: This is just like Apis as mentioned above. You will have huge red patches of skin that sting severely. You might feel like needles are piercing your skin. This medicine helps you get relief from that.
- Graphites and Natrum Mur: These are extremely well known homeopathic medications for itching connected with skin inflammation. For using Homeopathic medication Natrum Mur, the individual must have dermatitis or eczema with dry emissions or rawness of skin because of brutal itching.
- Sepia: This cure is useful for a rash with blisters and sores on skin that has turned yellow or chestnut. In the beginning, the blisters will be dry, and will continuously get wet and release a fluid. It frequently affects the joints, the area behind your ears, your knees, and your lower legs. The symptoms decline in the late evening, and during cold climate. Sepia is a decent solution for psoriasis.
- Mercurius Vivus: This is great for rashes brought on by poison ivy and bacterial diseases. It will be very moist and have an odd smell. The rash will spread outward from the spot where it starts and will include raised bumps filled with pus. You may sweat a lot, and experience a lot of itching, particularly during the evening.
- Arsenic Album: It is one of the promising cures for itching from psoriasis. Where the side effects include psoriatic injuries alongside serious tingling, Arsenic Album is a standout amongst the most effective homeopathic prescriptions for itching to treat the condition. These sores are dry, harsh and with abundant scales. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
My face got white and dandruff kind of stuff falling whenever I wash my face. I hv oily sensitive skin. What should I do?
Prostate cancer patients with an unhealthy, high-fat diet have a significantly higher risk of death from the disease, a new study suggests.
?There is currently very little evidence to counsel men living with prostate cancer on how they can modify their lifestyle to improve survival. Our results suggest that a heart-healthy diet may benefit these men by specifically reducing their chances of dying of prostate cancer,?
?Diets high in animal fat and low in fiber are associated with metabolic syndrome ? a collection of conditions including abdominal obesity, elevated blood sugar levels and high blood pressure,?said Dr. Michael Schwartz, a urologist at the Arthur Smith Institute for Urology in New Hyde Park, N.Y.
?It has been known for some time that this type of diet can elevate risk of diabetes, heart attack, stroke and various cancers,? he said.
Now, ?this study provides evidence for what many of us have for years been telling our patients with prostate cancer ? or patients who are interested in prostate cancer prevention,? Schwartz said.
He added that the anti-cancer effects of exercise might play a role as well, in that men in the study who ate healthier might also have exercised more.
The research was published online June 1 in the journal Cancer Prevention Research.