Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MitraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. Have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I found complete tear of ACL of my left knee in MRI. Now if I will operate it by arthroscopy will be be harmful for future life or not. The screw which will fit at the drilled portion of bones are generally of which material and in your view which metal screw will be the best one to fix as these screw will remains inside till my death.
I have a back pain from eight days. I am suffered too much. I have also a great headache. What should I do?
I have spine potts and biopsy is also done but now problem is at biopsy region pus is outsided and skin come up what can I do age is 30 years female.
I am 25 years male. I have backache since by childhood. I used many ointments n creams n tablets. I started increasing. I am unable to walk properly even. I can't carry my child also. Then I known about this app.
My mother is 52 years old having weight of around 95 kgs. She is having pain in her left leg on knee. She use to exercise a lot before. Bt having no relief she discontinued. Now she use to go fr walk in the morning for around an hour. And she does all her home work. Making food, cleaning the house. We are also consulting our family doctor. But there is no such relief in her legs. And now there is a slight pain in her right leg also. So please guide me a good treatment.
My x-ray report says, mildly narrowed space between c4 and c5 And mild retrolisthesis found l5 over s1 of 2 mm. Is this normal? I have pain in upper back and in left leg. What should I do?
I am 33 year old male. Suffering from chronic neck pain from about 7-8 years. Now a days I forget things very quickly. And my curvature of spine is also lost. I am a Data analyst by profession and live with my parents, spouse & 2 year old son. Can you give me some advise please? Thanks and Kind Regards.
Hi I have recently done with acl reconstruction surgery of my right knee. Its almost more than 2 months ago. I am taking cartigen; calcium k2 & citravite medicines as prescribed by doctor. So can I take calcium & glucosamine & daily tablets of anyway nutrilite instead of that tablets. Or can you suggest any product of amway nutrilite.
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
I am 20 year old. Since 3 days I face a some problem related to back pain. When I sleep on bed my back side is pain more and more. So pls suggest me what I use and give me solution.
My mother is around 78 yrs. Old and suffering from osteo arthritis and taking uniwalk tablet everyday for last 2 months but no improvement observed. Pl. tell whether it is curable.
I am suffering with a problem my right feet ankle is swelling. So is there any problem? Please guide me.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from back pain since last 2 years. I lift up weight in gym without bending my knees so from that day onwards I am suffering from back pain. Wen I stress more my left side stars paining. please suggest me to get relief from it as now I am gaining weight can't able to do my workout also I do walking.
I have problem of cervical spondylosis and it got worse day by day. Even cervical exercise does not give any benefit. Plzz tell me what exercise or solution so that I will get cured completely.
Aches and pains are typical signs of fatigue, but sometimes these aches are constant and can affect your day to day life. Fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a syndrome that affects the muscles and soft tissues of the body leading to chronic pain, tiredness and insomnia among other symptoms. Though this syndrome cannot be cured, it is not life-threatening and can be managed without causing permanent damage. One of the ways to manage fibromyalgia is through massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is one of the oldest forms of healthcare. It aims to improve circulation thereby, improving the flow of nutrients through the body and aiding in the elimination of waste material. When it comes to fibromyalgia patients, a massage not only calms tired muscles but also reduces heart rate, improves the range of motions possible in joints and increases the body’s production of natural painkillers.
- Most fibromyalgia patients benefit from deep tissue massages. During the treatment, a therapist may use his or her elbows, forearms and feet along with their palms and fingers. He or she will typically use long strokes while kneading the muscles in deep circular patterns. Your therapist will also be able to address specific tender points and ease muscle knots.
- Massage therapy can be customised as per your requirements and sensitivity. Fibromyalgia patients are very sensitive to touch and hence, to benefit from a massage, it is essential, to be honest with your therapist and tell him or her the level of pressure you can handle.
- Massage therapy not only helps deal with fibromyalgia-related pain, but can also help treat insomnia that accompanies it. After a massage, you are more likely to have a restful sleep that does not make you wake up feeling tired. Having a good night’s sleep is important for fibromyalgia patients as it is during this time that the body restores and rebuilds itself.
- Massage therapy can also help manage the stress and anxiety that results from fibromyalgia pain. As the therapist addresses the various pressure points on the body, stress, anxiety and depression are relieved. Some theories also suggest that a massage blocks pain signals from reaching the brain while others suggest that a massage can stimulate the release of serotonin or endorphins.
Though a massage may feel like a simple procedure, the wrong massage can cause worsen your pain. Hence, it is important to work with a professional masseuse to treat your aches and pains. Following a regular massage schedule can also help manage your discomfort better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.