Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MitraYour feedback matters!
I have pain in right knee .the doctor has prescribed tab. Biocart, osta d cal, fam d and riconia. Can it be cured through physiotherapy exercises. If yes then what should be done.
Sir, I am 56 years old working woman, suffering from light temperature since one week, lower back pain and right shoulder pain but pain is more realised when I am sleeping on the right side. I feel foul smell after urinating. Please suggest what to do.
Dear Doctor, I am a 58 year old male. I was recently away on duty tour, and was on feet for about 8 hours followed by continuous sitting for about 8 hours. I have developed severe pain in right knee difficult to bend, and is stiff. Please advise remedy.
Sir/mam I am17 years old. My problem is - when I washed my hair then I feel headache in my back side of head and the pain upto neck from back head. Please give me solution what I do?
I met with an accident 6 months back and had a injury near my left feet. After a month of rest I started walking, but since then there is a severe pain when I sit in Indian toilet or do squat where my leg bone meets feet and I can't bent my feet upward. There is nothing wrong in xray and even I did physiotherapy but no use. Please tell what to do.
Hi m having unbearable pain in my lower back rib of right side for last two days. Got ultra sound done at Saket super speciality which shows no abnormality taking doitrin/meftal whenever pain occurs it gives relief for 7-8 hours than it occurs again .pain moves from lower right back to stomach. US reports shows no stones or any abnormality please suggest.
Hello I am 18 years old I am suffering from pain in my spinal cord due to constantly working at one position what can be its cure.
My mother has arthritis for a very long time, what could be the most effective exercises to lessen the pain?
Dear doctor, am female 33 years, having ten months baby, am breast feeding, am getting numbness frequently in my right hand palm and fingers, What is the reason and how to get rid of this pain please tell me?
I am 30 years old. I have pain in my back teeth. I had done rct on this teeth 2 months before. But pain back after 2 months. What can I do.
I am suffering from knee joint pain. When I stand up and seat down it starts paining. What should I do?
Sir I have dark circles below my eyes. what is reason behind it and also I am suffering from back pain from last 3 months.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.