Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitali Mangaonkar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali MangaonkarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old n after birth of my first child I am getting more fat n body aches all the time and there is pain in my joints too.
I am getting nerve pain on my left thigh starting from genital area to knee inner thigh how to reduce this pain.
I have huge acidity and constipation problem and fat upper limbs of lever. So please give me urgent solution. .and also told some best medicine for quick relief. .i was found in city scan. That is myelolipoma.
I have a chest pain since 2 weeks. And that pain occurs sometimes not every time. I felt that pain when I twisted my hand, turned around or lied down. I did not know what is the reason and should I consult with the ent doctor or a general physician. I thought that pain occurs when my chest got pressure.
My son had shoulder dislocation 4 years back while in college. But, last week when he was just playing with ball, his should got dislocated and when he shook, got stuck properly. However, he is with sling. He is 25 years old. Whether surgery is apt in his case. Please advise. Or any other alternative to avoid risk. Pl sugest. M S R Setty.
Hi, I am 25. I have half of headache problem since last 2 months. It gradually increasing to rest half of my body. I feel little weaker on that side of my body (right). Pain now down to shoulder, back and thigh on same side. This is not much of the pain but I also feel heavier on that side of my body. Is this any neurological problem or pain? it blocking my hearing and making me feel skeleton imbalance. Should I go for full body MRI? please advice.
Hello sir meri angioplasty hui thi kuch December me mera. Left arm aur groin (jang) me dard ho raha he.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"