Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mita Sase
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mita SaseYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. Actually My gfs age is 25 she is facing a Lot of problem with Stomach ache, during her periods, menses cycle is correct, every month she use to have her periods on 25th of the month, but than too she is facing this problem, She ll not be able to bare that pain, please can you suggest any kind of tablet to fix this problem.
PMS is ‘a condition which manifests with distressing physical, behavioural and
psychological symptoms, in the absence of organic or underlying psychiatric disease, which regularly recurs during the second half of each menstrual (ovarian) cycle and which disappears or significantly regresses by the end of menstruation’.
The degree and type of symptoms can vary significantly from woman to woman. The precise aetiology of PMS remains unknown but cyclical ovarian activity and hormonal fluctuation throughout the month has been implicated.
Absence of PMS before puberty, in pregnancy and after the menopause supports this theory .
It can be graded as mild, moderate or severe depending on the degree of symptoms.
Since patients can find these symptoms very debilitating and often get depressed patiently listening to them and good support from their doctors and family is always helpful. I advise women to do regular exercise throughout the month like walking, jogging, cycling and swimming. Maintaining a optimal body weight and eating a well balanced diet also helps amongst other things getting a sense of confidence back.
Also reducing tea, coffee, salt intake in the second half of cycle is helpful. So is yoga.
There are medicines available in extreme cases to help with symptom control that can be prescribed by a doctor. These are usually hormonal pills to maintain a balance throughout the cycle or a group of drugs called SSRI's. Also in some cases vitamin supplements like evening primrose oil and vitamin E are prescribed. In extreme cases injections and surgery may have to be considered.
Hi doctor. I had a miscarriage on 29of july. And got treatment for rpoc. I had bleeding till 5th of August. Yesterday I had sex. Today I started cramps and light bleeding. Is it the bleeding of miscarriage or periods. Should I go for another scan for rpoc. Or else it is normal to have bleeding.
My wife is pregnant by 3 months can we have sex? Is it safe for both mother and child Pls advice if we have to avoid the same or some times we can have sex.
I have ocd and I want to know this below medicine take in pregnancy can cause any birth defects or any mental problem to baby please tell me.
Giving birth to a child is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation. It is absolutely normal that the time post delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
- Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
- Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new born is no joke and it drains you physically. In a post delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
- Release the pressure and guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before, which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicate honestly with your partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurance that one is working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
- Prepare for sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink, but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
- Use a lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable.
Libido is a complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoying the act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner.
Im 19 years old n my fiance is 24 years old he press n touch my breast very hardly and after touching he sucks my breast like a child some times he bite my nipple too. Due to his hardly touch I get lost of pain. Is press the breast very hardly can milk come out o what?
Hi sir, I am 27 years old, I am doing some time homosex, when the homosex is doing the aids is possible or not, it's possible how it come? Please clear my fear.
There are certain practices, that even though most of us enjoy doing, but are afraid to discuss in public, for the fear of being shunned by the society. But we fail to understand that these things have the potential to enhance our relationships with our partners. An active sexual life and appetite is one where the sexual interest, excitement and peaks all take place on a regular basis with the help of foreplay, intercourse, masturbation and even watching porn. That's right, watching porn can actually improve your sexual relationship. While it has been shunned traditionally as something that may lead to exaggerated expectations and too much inertia when it comes to real time stimulation, porn can actually work as a tool that improves your sexual experience. Here's how!
- Intimacy: It is now a well documented fact that emotional and sexual intimacy can be built when a couple masturbates and watches porn together. This creates the grounds for discussions as far as sexual preferences go. Intimacy can help people explore their sexual side in a more uninhibited manner, which makes for a more qualitative sex life.
- Foreplay: Watching porn can actually do most of the work that foreplay usually does. It can also save you time and add entertainment to your sexual routine even as it gives you ideas about what you can try. Foreplay becomes more intense and pleasurable when you are watching porn as a part of sexual excitement before reaching your peak!
- Women Centric Porn: Watching women centric pornography can help in increasing the excitement for the male partner and helping the female partner in associating with the movie that would be playing. This can help both partners get into the mind set with a more acceptable and realistic form of depiction.
- Loyalty: Watching porn together builds a certain trust factor because both partners are exposing a side of themselves that no one else would have seen. And when the partners are open to trying out the things that each fantasises about, but could not express without the pornographic film, it also creates a basis for loyalty as the partners will not have the need to try those unfulfilled desires with anyone else outside the relationship.
- Unique: Watching porn can keep things feeling new and fresh. It gives new ideas and helps the partners envision each other in new role play and with improved techniques that can titillate and stimulate both partners. This ensures that the excitement remains in the relationship also.
It is a well known fact that sex is the glue that pretty much holds most relationships together. So keeping yourself attractive and creating a basis for your partner to be able to see you in varied and exciting scenarios can be helpful for your sexual health. So, it is important to use tools like porn in moderation for sexual satisfaction.