Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Miss IngaleYour feedback matters!
I have tanning in very much amount on my face lips neck and hands. What can be done to remove tanning and get a shining skin?
My skin was oily I have Acne, blackheads, dark spot, pimples mark on my face. I spend lot of time in the sun and eat spicy food so which facewash is use and what kind of food is eat. In the past my skin was fair but now they become dark.
I have some skin problem on my face when my skin become dry my face skin layer will be fall out? What can I do for it?
Sir i'm suffering from under eye bags and dark circles from last one and half month. I'm so scared. please tell me how long it take to get complete rid off. And the skin under my eyes becomes thin. Also tell me what should I do about this.
Doctor I have alot of. Pores in my face is there anything to clear the pores pls suggest doctor. And suggest some face wash. Also pls doc thank you.
I am 21years old. I have dark marks on my face. I have tried many creams and facewash but no change on my face. Please suggest me some good tips.
I feel pricking in my shoulder skin for past 3 weeks. Sometimes it is very painful. There is no scar in that area. It s paining inside my skin.
Hello my age is 24, I have a very deep dark circle. I have take so many medicine but not getting gud result. please help me.
The most common form of leishmaniasis, cutaneous leishmaniasis is generally identified as a parasitic disease caused by the bite of infected sand flies and is responsible for causing skin sores. These skin sores vary in size and appearance and are susceptible to changes over time. They have often been described as miniature volcanoes, having slightly elevated edges with a central crater, and at times covered by a scab. Occasionally, swollen glands can appear in and around the sores, and may or may not be painful.
Causes of cutaneous leishmaniasis include:
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be easily spread by the mere bite of certain types of phlebotomine sand flies. Initially, sand flies get infected when they bite an infected animal; say a rodent or a dog, or even another person already suffering from it. They then act as a vector agent and carry the virus around with them. If they happen to bite you, you will discover the growth of these volcanic skin sores gradually, if not immediately.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread via blood transfusions or through the use of contaminated needles.
- Occasionally, though very rarely, cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread from a pregnant mother to her newborn baby.
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be treated in various ways. Some effective methods of treatment may include:
- Local heat therapy (most suitably at around 40 degrees celsius)
- Several topical paromomycin preparations
- Certain types of sodium preparations
- Antibiotic therapy
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.