Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Misbah
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MisbahYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 yrs. Sir in my left hand at the site of wrist at joint a tumer is grow for 6 years. Please sir help me.
Sir my mri suggestive of sypondylodiscitics with small abcess collection is this suggestive of spinal surgery to remove the abcess.
I am 3 0 years old I have backache since 2 months I personally used ointment last 2 days but its paining. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from pain in her arm. Initially it was at her elbow now it has also shifted a little downwards to her forearm. She feels pain while doing regular household chores like dusting, wrenching clothes, opening tightly packed boxes etc. She says the pain is something that we feel like after going to gym after a long time. Orthopaedist from our city says the pain will be cured automatically in a few days and gave some useless medicines. There is no relief yet. Please suggest something. Should I take her to some big city for treatment? Is there any treatment I can get her here?
Sir, my name is babu, age 23. Last month I will jumpedal at cricket ground that time I injured my muscle. Now it's free but some time it would be pain I mean inner pain.
Please advice if Ketorol will help me out. I am having a lot of pain on my hip after it got operated on and I am not sure if it is supposed to happen or not. Doctor has suggested to take Ketorol but I don't know if I should. I require your advice.
I have children and his hand not properly straight and hand is different shapes when he use, but hen can complete her Daily work I also consultant from some doctors he say when he will grow by age he will be right and also day make some exercise so I want to know this true or any other way.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.