Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mira TupeYour feedback matters!
Sir I always have stomach pain and even my height is not growing and always I have pimple near my nose.
I am 18 year old, I have. Redness in my eyes and sometime headache that very painfull. So please tell me what can I do?
I have problem of varicose vein in my legs since 8 years I was on allopathic treatment for 2 years Then homeopathic for 5 years.
Me and my girlfriend wanted to participating in sex she was much scared to have sex as my penis is long and she will get pregnant how to perform the task.
I am a 28 old male my problem is continue sneezing I am already take medicine but no benefits doctor say it's an allergic problem please help me to reduce my allergy.
Iam a 20yrs female. Before one mnth I had an accident. And having some problem in pelvic bone. Aftr the accident I am please having constipation problem. I took bisacodyl tablets and cremaffine syrup. But please while. Stoping the medication the cinstipation starts again. And having pain while stools passing. But am not having any stomach pain or irritation. What should I do sir ?
I am 25. Not married. Masturbate effects me in future on my marriage life? Wen I masturbate ill suffer frm mouth ulcers. After that ill takes b complex .pills. Wts the solution for this problem. .after marriage.
I am 24 year old female and have been trying for baby since last 6months its all fine when I started taking medication like sifene and sustain and suddenly dey say I have pcos? But I had same tests done before 6months and nothing as such has come up. Why did this happen and how to get rid of them?
I got angioplasty in 2003. I experience pain in right wrist and in above chest along with neck, up to chin. Lipid profile indicates ldl around 32 orvso. Stress echo which continued around 10 minutes on tmt has to be stopped since I was getting'swans foolna.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
Related Tip: "5 Great Things To Eat For People Suffering From Poor Sleep"