Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mira TupeYour feedback matters!
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
What is best way to eat raw garlic, in addition to, using same as spices in vegetables meat and falls etc.
I used to masturbate a lot. I really need to stop it. I have a doubt regarding that. If I stop masturbating suddenly does it make any harm. Or should I stop it step by step by reducing amount of masturbating. Does suddenly stopping has any harmful effects.
I have cold allergy. It comes once a week. Iam totally disturbed by the this. I can not concentrate in my studies. What should I do.
"I ve been suffering from Gas/Bad Odor constantly. Also have bad taste in mouth and also tongue has white deposit by end of day. Also, have bloating of stomach and Gas. 36 years old.
I am 29 years old. I am suffering from diabetes. I am taking diabetes medicines but mah diabetes is going high frequently. So what should I do now?
Hi. Doctors, My problem is gastric problem. I already consult to a doctor. Now I am using tablets. There is so many side effects I see. Leg feet's dry and hands also dry. And middle back pain. I think blood circulation is not proper in my body. Have any parts damage in stomach? Please support me.
I am 30 years old. Unmarried. Wen I do masturbation within 2 mins coming out. In future if I have sex with my wife will it comes fast or I have to follow anything.
My dad is having lungs problem his both the lungs are so week and its really hard him to breath and he can not sleep properly at night and cough so badly and some music things come from his mouth when he cough so please. Is there any home remedies to get healthy and normal life for him?
I had severe constipation. Neurosurgeon said it is due to cervical myelopathy. I underwent surgery past 12 days. But my constipation is still severe. How severe constipation will get solve? I am taking laxatives, fibre,water, isagbol but no effect.
I am 26 years now. Since 8 years I had been masturbating. I used to masturbate more than 6 times in a month. Now I am worried about my sexual life. Will it create any infertility problem? Now I am physically weak, unable to grow weight. Can I grow my weight? Will it any infertility problem in me along with weight growth?
I m facing a problem with my liver pain in my stomach how I resolve please suggest me a appropriate treatment. please help.
My 9 year old son having mild hard of hearing, after audiogram, ent advise for hearing aids in both ears, after using of digital aids, 5 months now son is not ready to use, he may feel shy or due to unwanted noise. Kindly advise: the child can be live without aids? regards.
I am 47 years old having foda on my right leg I have taken ZIM 200 BD for 5 days. Foda puri terah se paka nahi aur na hi thik ho raha he.
Hello I am an 19 year old boy I have pain in my right testicle And I feel it is swollen Can you please suggest what can the swelling happen And what can b the medication taken to reduce the swelling and pain Regards.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.