Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MinsanYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from the fungal kind of infections since 8- 10 months Itasys is the tablet which some what cures the infection but it repeats please help.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
Poor hair habits: your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
Shorter hair growth cycle: the hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
Dry and brittle hair: it's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
Poor diet: your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
Underlying health issues: hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal expert.
Sir I'm losing my hair each and everyday day and it's becoming more when I take a head bath, so a friend suggested me to use mintop hair oil as per his suggestion first I've checked in the Google and reviews for mintop hair oil is good, so I would like to ask you whether this mintop hair oil would be good for me?
Hi. doctor my would be .he is having to many pimples near his genital area. Why is he having this problem. And what is its solution.
What would I do for hair fall? Its started nowadays. Previous it never happened with me. What can I do for it.
Eczema is a medical condition of the skin which usually happens to infants and children but can happen to grown-ups as well. It can be identified by dryness, small red bumps, scaling of the skin, inflammation, flaking, blistering or thickening of the skin.
Some natural ways you can treat eczema at home are:
1. Magnesium supplements: magnesium is an important mineral for our skin. Usually if there is a deficiency, one gets eczema. Magnesium bath does wonder to eczema and can be done by mixing a cup of epsom salt of magnesium flake, 10 to 15 drops of essential oils, half teaspoon of natural vanilla extract and half a cup of sea or himalayan salt.
2. Rub coconut oil: coconut oil has antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which makes it a good option to use on the affected areas. Rub the oil on the affected areas in gentle strokes and massage lightly. You can do this up to 3-4 times in a day.
3. Apply aloe vera: aloe vera is probably the best natural product to use on your sin. Applying a bit of aloe vera on the affected area and letting it absorb into the skin, for a few hours every day is a good idea.
4. Use almond leaves: almond leaves, if crushed and made into a thick paste with water, can be applied on the affected areas of the skin.
5. Have green tea: drinking green tea is also said to be helpful in curing eczema. The anti-oxidants green tea is famous for assists the body in fighting against skin inflammation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.