Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir, Mere lips ke andar se halke halke mahin dane ho rahe hai iske liye mai kya karu sir ki sahi ho jaye.
I'm having white spots on my beard. They are looking awkward. So please suggest me some medicine to get rid of them.
My friend has a problem of itching several times a day all over his body. What should he do to cure it?
I am 24 (male) and I have redness on my face from last two years. I lose beard there and los pimples occurs in the same place. I went to many hospitals like batra forte but there was not result.
How can I get rid of my pimples and most importantly the acne marks. It last almost for 6months and few even more than that. It's getting on my scale as well.
I am 20 years old boy. My face is full of acne, Its a quite irritating too, and screen got oily many times, is there any solution to the both problems?
I am 23years from 2008 I am suffering from irritating itching on my hands feet and sometimes on my face and neck it happens when direct sunlight falls on my hands and other parts and then also with warm temperature and then if I avoid direct contact with sun it does not control due to itching a crowd of so many tiny pimples where itching occurs I consult so many doctors they recommend sunscreen lotion medicines every thing but it does not control please suggest me some medicines and home made tips.
My hairs are falling big problem every time my hairs 100% to decrease to 50% hairs so tell hairs fall solution. Please advise.
Can you please suggest me the best sun screen lotion with SPF 30 And please tell me when to apply sun screen lotion?
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.