Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My stomach is paining from five days Headache is also there And my legs are also paining please help me.
39yrs , 104kg, B.P. 105/70. Sometimes when I get up from sitting down, I feel blurred and if sit again for a minute I come to normalcy. Then I proceed normally. Can anyone tell me whether Iam having any issue and whether I have to go for any checkup.
I am suffering from a depression and I think this is making me lazy and vice versa. What can be the solution?
My legs nerves has weakness and schwering having muscle weakness and erection loss. What should i do?
I am 22 yrs female. Weighing 72 kg. I wanting to knw some tips for weight loss. Yoga. Exercise. Diet plan.
Sir I am 17 years old There is a pain occur in my knee joints in right side mostly please suggest me what I do.
Jab me apne husband ke sath intimate hoti hu to vagina me irritation hoti h bahut jyada. please tell me why I have irritation. and treatment also.
I am 24 years old girl nowadays i'm unable to breath properly something controlling my breath in the lower throat area this i'm feeling sometime but sometimes it's normal please let me know the reason, this problem i'm undergoing for 6-8 months.
I always feel nervous n tired n so I am always disturbed. I also like to cry every now n then n when I cry I feel better. I was having scitratist treatment but still my over thinking is not stopped. I cannot remember anything I just forget all things again n again please help me bcoz it hampers my career.
Hey! I am experiencing the early sign of pregnancy but I did four time test every time was negative that I did in day after day. My last Ms. was on 27th sept, 2016 now my back is aching like someone has put 50 kg on it. Am I pregnant or its normal?
I am 39 and recently every time after waxing I have started getting ingrown hair on my legs which is not becoming okay inspite of using body scrub, loofah and Bengel/Benzac AC. Please advise what to do so that the ingrown hair grows normally again.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.