Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Minal ModiYour feedback matters!
My son aged 7 years has 101 fever, small swelling in the side of throat, antibiotic cefixime 100mg given with paracetamol and mefenamic acid. What is the problem.
I have allergy for old dust cold nd all. Continuous sneeze if started. Also I started snoring recently. Using duonase for stopping sneeze. But after some 10 days, sneezing will start as usual.
I am 28 years male I have taken divolprox sodium extended release tab 250 mg escitalopram 10 mg clonazepam 0.5 mg and pregabalin extended release 75 mg But I feel dizziness and sleepless so what I do I humble request please answer me sir. Thank you.
I used to snore at night and this started few days ago, I do not know why it is happening. I have become a little fat is this because it. Please help me .
I have Sinus problem due to which daily in the morning I use to sneeze is there any natural solution for it.
Mujhe raat me sote samay aisa mahsus hua ki mere right ear me kuch chala gaya hai. Kuch time tak ajeeb si feeling ho rahi thi aur subah mere pure face par swelling thi. Ye swelling abhi bhi hai thodi kam ho gayi hai. Aur mere left ear se ek ajeeb si sound aati rahti hai jo keval mujhe hi mahsus hoti hai. Main kya kru.
I'm a 37 years old, female. I have been having blocked ears for 2 weeks plus now and hardly can hear anything except my own voice most of the time. And that emptiness sound. History: - Developed sore throat. - Then dry cough with mild phlegm. - Developed pain in right ear. - Saw normal doctor. Gave me cough mixture, wax drop, flu medi, pain killers and antibiotics. - After 2 days, pain started in left ear as well and slowly started to have ear blocked on both sides. - Suffered terrible pain throughout. - Saw another doc, gave me new antibiotic and cough mixture with a new ear drops as ears were clear from wax. Looks mildly infected. - Took them. No changes. Day by day level of hearing deteriorated. Pain was on and off. If it comes, it will be very painful. - Went to see ENT specialist, who said nothing much can be seen, could be fluid but no swelling. So gave a nasal spray and asked me to continue the same antibiotics. - Days passed and hardly could hear much and pain started to travel behind be ears, headache, heavy head. - Saw another specialist who did the audiogram test and microscope. - He suggested immediate aspiration but I refused as I wasn't sure. So, he gave augmentin 1g, nasal spray and chewing gum. If no difference over next 4-5 days, he said then have to do aspiration as it will affect my ears further. - Kindly advice. Is an audiogram (frequency cycle per second) test and Impedance audiometry test the same?
I'm 20 year old male. I've sinus problem from last 5 years.I have taken homeopathic medicine,instead no advantage,what should i do?
Mere ear me kuch Din pahle pahle pain Ho rha Tha. Doctor eardrop diye. Bt ab train k horn jaisa awaaj aa rha hai? please suggest for treatment.
My age is 23years. recently I have pain in my throat and unwanted hair problem for past 5years. So, I gone for check up and in reports it is showing as SERUM TSH is 8.83 (0.30-5.5) and doctor suggested for me to use TAB-LETHYROX 25. And suggested me to use for 6months can that thyroid can be cured.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
I have sinus problem, in my right side of nose, and sometimes I feel closed nose and sneezing problem, what should I do.
I am having sneezing problem daily In morning when I wake up I start sneezing Do not know the reason y it happens And cough also And have both my nose blocked It is very difficult to take breath How can I get rid of this.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR MORNING PHELM AND THROAT IRRITATION. SINCE 10 YEARS. Pls TELL ME RIGHT ADVICE TO RELIEF FROM THIS. I AM sinus OPERATED.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.