Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Million Telage
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Million TelageYour feedback matters!
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Does it affects to a baby if blood group of a husband and wife is different. Says positive and negative. If so what are the precautions to be take?
Cognitive Enhancement is often defined as the effort to increase the performance of cognitive function like attention & concentration, memory, problem-solving in healthy individuals. While every species including humans have consistently and continuously evolved day by day to improve themselves. However, using medications and technological advances in increasing cognitive functions is a relatively new aspect and is a matter of debate on the ground of ethical, philosophical and sociopolitical.
Here it's very important to understand that use of medications is off-label and there is a little evidence of efficacy.
Psychostimulants include Methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine. These are commonly used to treat ADHD, Narcolepsy, fatigue associated with cancer, and in depression as an augmentation strategy. However, they have side effects like decreased appetite and weight, insomnia, headache, irritability, and mood changes, palpitations, tachycardia, and potential of abuse. Analysis of current literature suggests no or little evidence except slight positive effect on memory. So, use of psychostimulant to enhance cognitive function should be used cautiously keeping in mind the potential side effects caused by them.
Modafinil a wake-promoting agent that has been mainly used by the healthy individual like students, academics and physician. It is also used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy however it has life-threatening side effects in children, that's why FDA did not approve it for ADHD. Reseach has shown a moderate effect of Modafinil on attention in well-rested individual and more pronounced in sleep-deprived individuals which might be due to "overconfidence" effect.
Other medications like Cholinesterase inhibitors and the NMDA antagonist memantine have shows no consistent effect even they are well tolerated.
Individuals suffering from ADHD or Narcolepsy are compelled to take the stimulant to maintain pace with their peers. However, use in the healthy individual has complicated issues. As cognitive enhancer increased productivity in some profession in which sustained concentration is required, the risk of abuse or potential side effects like weight losses, the cardiac risk may outweigh the potential benefits. Finally, they predispose the individuals to the risk of substance use.
I am pregnant from my mistake but I want to loss my pregnancy. Please tell me how to loss it. But it is safe.
Apple cider vinegar is the sort of a super food which takes care of multiple health problems for us. The most fabulous news probably is, that it helps in weight loss too. The ideal way to consume acv is by mixing a teaspoon in a cup of water and drinking before meals. Here are a few ways by which you can lose weight with apple cider vinegar:
The organic acids and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help speed metabolism which in turn helps burn fat at a much faster rate.
Apple cider vinegar is also said to help detox our bodies by absorbing the toxins and causing the bowel movement to improve.
It also helps stop those sugar cravings we have in between meals, in turn stopping us from overeating or eating in between the meals.
Apple cider vinegar also helps in making one feel full, thus suppressing one's appetite.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.