Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Million TelageYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I have menstrual problem since 3 years. I have consulted 2 gynaecologists. But medical help was partially effective. Now I am facing a new problem. When I have sex the other day my period starts. I had periods twice in a month. What I do?
My wife suffering from leg pain during her periods time, only right leg, I gave pain tablet combiflame ok control, but again start next day. What I do next?
Hi I am 22 years married. I have problem I am experiencing some white discharge some times like jelly type flowing from my vagina. During urinate it's more and other time little bit .It may be due to PCOS? Before 6 months, I had ultrasound and it's pcos. Now I am continuing overflow SR. Please help.
Hello Doctor I am 26 years old. I have been married since three years and now we are getting ready for the family planing, so for that we had a pre-conceptional visit with the doctor. Now since 6 months we are trying to conceive but that ends in negative results. So on my concern the doctor advised me to do the follicular study and from that the results showed that the development of follicles want happening properly say: on 10th day I had 7*8 mm (Right ovary) and 4*6 (Left ovary) and on 12th day it was almost the same size and on 15th day the right ovary had 11*11 mm and left ovary had Nodf and my doctor told that I had PCOD pattern and I was not ovulating. But my periods are regular like either it has come after 26th day interval or before 33 so my period was quite regular and no other PCOD symptoms which was read on internet notes so I need to know if ovulation is not happening what are the steps that I need to know. I need the solution for this! 1) What if ovulation does not occur. Can anything be done on this? I heard about the tablets for inducing the ovulation process so will it really work? I am 71. 8 kg, 5'6" 26 years, Regular menstrual cycle, Thyroid values is 1.148 and S. Prolactin was 11.20 so I need advice and the solution too doctor! Please.
I had a physical relationship with my boyfriend. We did not actually have sex but he inserted his penis inside for like 2 seconds and instantly removed. He says that sperms weren't released but still we are afraid and I dint take any medication. So what should I do? I had my last menstrual cycle at the end of the month. Will you please help me out!
Hello sir mujhe kuch janna tha mera next period date 30 KO tha aaj 5 hua avi tk Nai aaya lekin white pani nikal RHA h mujhe aisa mahsus ho RHA h BuT nikal Nai RHA to kya Mai pregnent hu.
I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use gdm safe sachets,binthin,gonadil,ebexid,benforce tablets thrice a day.Im using from 6 months. Still my periods are irregular.What i should do.Please help me.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
Sir/madam My wife got 2 abortion reason was baby does not connect to mother and does not grow Doctor said me to get semen test but I think if my wife conceive baby then what is the mean of semen test.
Is oral sex is normal. Means lacking pussy and ass is normal? If a girl want to lick my penis and want to lick my ass as well so it is normal?
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
What are the ways to reduce the tummy after delivery. Now my baby is almost 4 months old. But still my tummy is not reduced. Kindly advise.
Thanks for your response. I forgot to mention the current doctor is suggesting to for IVF while taking AKT treatment. Is it suggestive? As left ovary is removed still she has a chance to have dermoid re occur? How many month we can wait and try for normal pregnancy after completing AKT treatment before visiting IVF?
We had unprotected sex after 3 days of periods and she took a unwanted 72 within 12 hrs. After 1 week we have unprotected sex again, what should we have to do? Can she take a unwanted 72 again.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Suggest me a Ayurveda oil or homeopathic oil so that massage of it will help me to have hard penis during sex. Will it create problem in pregnancy , as we r planning to hv baby.Please tell.
We typically seek counselling or psychotherapy when our old ways lead to problems and starts affecting us and the relationships we are into.
In conventional therapy, you may spend one or two hours per week developing new skills and exploring alternative perspectives. Once you leave my office, I hope you will incorporate the work you did into your daily life. Sometimes I will assign you “homework” that reinforces the concepts addressed in your session. You might choose to journal or simply think about what you learned to make better sense of it and to uncover new insights for your next appointment.
This consistent attention to your therapy leads to continuity, the unbroken thread that ties together your revelations from week to week. This is the key to lasting change. You and I plant the seeds for change in your session, and then your independent efforts allow them to take root and grow into the foundation for an improved life.
If your needs are minimal, or you just need someone to listen and give you quick fix solutions , this pattern could work for you. However, if your goals revolve around healing deep-seated hurts, improving relationships, or breaking lifelong habits, this pattern needs a lot of hard work. Without consistent effort between sessions, your therapy may feel disconnected from or even irrelevant to your daily life. If you don’t complete the tasks assigned to you each week, you miss the opportunity to practice new skills that contribute to the goals you set for yourself.
Your decision may create more peace in your life and/or lead to the end of important relationships. Your decision may leave you stuck in an untenable situation and/or open your eyes to the positive aspects of your life that you previously ignored. Whatever you do, make sure your choice not to change is the one that feels right for you.
When I ask you to practice a new behaviour, it is expected that you will feel uncomfortable and may stumble on your new path. I want you to challenge your status quo and take small, calculated risks that result in an incremental change.
Changing your life requires work. Weekly therapy sessions are just the beginning. The real work happens between sessions when you actively engage in the creation of change and commit to making it last.