Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind YeoleYour feedback matters!
I have a small penis (10 cm when flaccid and 15 cm when erect) I am married and planning for a baby soon. Does the length of penis impact the chances of my wife conceiving. Is there any way to increase the length? Also the foreskin doesn't retract on erection, do I need to go for a circumcision?
I am now 56 years old, have undergone Angioplasty in Sept 2012 with two stents after severe attack. I was alright for first 15 days. Afterwards, I have suffering from continuous pan (24 hrs) and I am not able to specify the exact place f pain. The pain as well irritation more towards left of the chest. I consulted many expert Cardiologists, but they r of d opinion that the pain is not related to heart. I have undergone many tests viz ECG, Echo, TMT 2-3 tmes and two months back as per the advise of Physician, I got tested Angiography. There is no negative report and Doctors say everything is normal and stents r functioning well. however, pain persists all the time. I walk fir 45 minutes everyday without any problem like breathlessness, tiring etc. Pl suggest as how to get rid off d pain and can lead happy life. I am taking clopitorva 20 mg daily.
Mujhe bukhar hai thoda thoda sar Dard bhi karta hai. Ye har do teen mahine me aa jata hai. Kya kare kaun si dawai le please bataiye.
Sir I am 24 years old, muje every 1 hour me toilet lagta h. Normal logose jada. Maine camper kiya other logose. Isa regularly nhi hhot, week me 3 days isa hota h. Help me please.
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.