Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hello sir I am 17 years old boy. My teeth are not in discipline manner & my some teeth are little big or yellow caused by flaurosis. So what can I do to improve dental health or how to get a cute smile. Which treatments are advisable for me (treatment for long time & minimum laxative effects). And please tell me their sequences.
Hello I am Rakesh from chandigarh. I was using tabacoo and cigarette continues last 15 year. Now I left all. But because of using these my teeth are yellow. I want to wash.
Hello doctor meri sister 18 yrs ki hai uske 10 th me cycle se girne se front ke 2-3 teeth me pain or problem hua tha abhi wo bhut pain kar rahe hai and kharab bhi ho gaye hai usme se rasi jaisa banke nikal raha tha to doctor ne teeth me hole karke nikal diya but abhi usko change karna hai what can we do?
I have problem with my teeth. Many time bleeding from my teeth special in morning. What can I do? Please help me.
How can I get relief from Cavity in teeth without root canal? please help me and tell home remedies.
Hi My son is 8 year old his teeth are yellow. I myself brush is teeth properly. What should be done to make his teeth white and what can be the cause of yellowness?
Why my front half broken teeth is so paining from last night. What can I do. And sometimes my chest is very painful for 3-4 sec like I don't breath help me.
My teeth is tittle yellow in colour. Previous 2 years I done cleaning of my teeth. And care well but it again become yellow. What I will do next?
To Dentist, My front portion of the teeth is yellowish. My original color of teeth is white. I want to clean the teeth. Is there any liquid which cleans the yellow. I visited dentist. They said you need to clean the teeth by machine. Can I clean my yellow teeth without machine? Using any liquid. If yes please give me the name of that medicine. Thanks.
I have teeth problem when we eat sweet products like chocolates. What we have to do.. please send information.
I am 35 years old had I have ulcers in my mouth every month it appears again and again. How to cure this problem?
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.