Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Milind PatilYour feedback matters!
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.
Hi I am 23 year old and suffering from back pain as well as chest pain. Its been from 2 month. Suggest me some treatment please.
Doctors are suggesting to go for bleaching process to whiten the teeths. But i heard that it has some side effects dont we have other process to permanently whiten yellowish teeth.
I am suffering from asthma but it was not inborn I started suffering from this from the age of 14 I can't walk long distance or run or doing anything which consumes lot of energy I can't play or do anything. After running I feel I can't breathe then suffocation starts. I don't know wats the problem is.
I am suffering from obesity since 2 years and I am unable to walk what are the precautions to prevent obesity.
Lice infestation is a problem, many people in the world must be facing. Medically, infestation of lice is called as pediculosis. With a few measures, lice infestation can be treated:
- Use a hair dryer: The heated air will dry out the lice and eggs, killing most of them in the process. You typically need to stay committed to this process for about a month (which is the typical life cycle of a lice infestation).
- Using a comb: When it comes to using a comb for head lice treatment, it's very effective. The downside is that you need to brush the hair for anywhere from an hour to an hour-and-a-half each and every day. Using water and shampoo makes the process a bit easier.
- Using over the counter products: Using shampoos which contain Pyrethrin or Permethrin are the first options for treating lice infestation.. Following the directions closely often yields the best results.
- Using prescription medications: If the infestation still persists, you can take medications after seeing a doctor. They can prescribe lotions depending upon the scalp condition and depending upon the severity of problem.
My mother. Baljeet kaur is suffering from diabetes. And from one month she has itching problem in her whole body. What is the reason?
Hi, Can someone give me a pure Veg (non-egg) diet list like what to eat and what not to eat? I am a 26 years old guy having 57. 8 kgs of weight. Recently after shifting to new house, I found that I'm even loosing too much of hair. I did consult a dietician who gave me a paper on which she clearly mentioned what should I eat at what time, but during shifting to new house I lost that paper, so need a diet list that I can follow.
I am suffering nerve weakness .just I think only not sure. I am having body pains and havy strain any work doing ,not sleeping, digestion problems, dull Ness, premature ejection.
I'm take an ipill before two weeks. But till my period does not come. My period date is 5 days late now .What should I do. Is there is any chance to carrying.
I have pimples on my face and have black scars. What treatment should I take to remove all these scars and pimples. Before I was using DERIVA-CMS GEL, now I discontinued to apply.
My dear doctor, I am losing my hair due to dandruff, I tried different shampoos and hence no change, what can I do or what can I don't?
I am recovering from general fever. My body is just paining. I want to start a 3 hours daily workout plan but in this situation its impossible. Please suggest me adequate diet which affordable as I am not that much financially sound.
My upper left arm is visibly throbbing? I was just sitting around and suddenly I felt my upper left arm literally pulsating. I could actually see it moving, too. What could be the reason.
There are hardly any women in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased. While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It is thus important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Given below are the hair problems that are most common in women all over the world along with the ways of treating them:
1. Frizzy hair – the problem of frizzy hair is suffered by most women who go out to work. The air pollution, dust and dirt make your hair frizzy even if you have washed your hair the very same day. Frizzy hair is the result of lack of enough moisture in your hair.
How to treat fizzy hairs –
The only treatment or solution for this problem is deep conditioning hair spa once in a while.
2. Dandruff – dandruff ails men and women alike, all over the world. While pollution is one big factor contributing to dandruff but there are other various reasons too. The reasons can vary from fungal infection to poor lifestyle to unclean hair.
How to treat dandruff -
The treatment or solution for dandruff is not through any cosmetic product. But your first step should be to consult a good doctor to know the cause of the dandruff for permanent cure.
3. Split ends of hair – this problem is mostly suffered by women who have thick and course hair strands. Split ends are also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. Using chemicals like hair colors or blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers frequently would make your hair drier
How to treat split ends of hair -
I. The treatment or solution for split ends of hair is conditioning your hair regularly
Ii. Staying away from the above mentioned causes for split ends of hair.
4. Hair fall – hair fall is possibly the major problem faced by women all over the world. Hair fall can be a symptom to some major problem or can be the problem it-self.
How to treat hair fall –
To get treated your hair fall, it is important that you consult a doctor immediately to get it treated before baldness sets in.
There are other various hair problems too but the above mentioned ones are the major and the most common ones.