Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milind Kanjalkar
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milind KanjalkarYour feedback matters!
My baby is 6 months 4 days. When it is better to start solids. Now we r giving formula milk 3 times and brest milk 2 times. 2days back we started giving boiled carrot. And today we gave mixed (raw carrot 2 badam 1 cashew) 4 spoons. She splited out.please advice
My baby is only 10 months old uska wieght bohot jyada low hai so healthy karne ke liye which foods are best and aur kya kare wieght gain ke liye because pahle uska wieght acha tha healthy thi but ab kaafi low down ho gaya hai and wo ab walk nhi karti hai so please advise what I do?
I have 2 year girl child. Still her hair is not good condition very weak and poor number of hair appear. And her head is always keeping heat and sweating.
Hello drs. My son is 4 months old last month on 27 feb I vaccinated him with rota vacc. Within 5-6 days he started motion which was greenish yellow in color. Every told me that his stomach infection will b cleared due to this but nothing was done than I consult my child specialist he prescribed me oflomac and pro liquid but still there was no progress then I again consulted him he told me to do stole test and result was rbc+ bacteria and pus cell+ and HE said its due to aome extra kind of food and prescribed injection nepstem after injection his motion were more rapid and become very liquid now my son is admitted in hospital. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THIS DUE TO ROTAVIRUS VACCINATION MAY ITS NOT SUITED TO MY BABY.
I have 2 years old baby and still feeding and my wife does not want to feed him any more and she is trying but after some time her breast becomes hard and she feels pain in breast so is this normal or is it has any sideffect.
Sir/madam, my son is now 6 months male baby. He got a bottom one teeth at the time of 3rd month and another teeth came on next month itself at adjacent of first teeth. And now (6th month running) he got an another two teeth coming at top of his mouth. And his mother feel pain when giving breast milk for him. Because he bite his mother's nipple when feeding. Please suggest any solution!
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.