Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Miland Ranade
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Miland RanadeYour feedback matters!
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
If once get intimated and penetrated inside .i took I pill on the third day. But again I got intimate next day after taking tablet. and getting penetrate inside. So should I take tablet again or not?
I got married last month oct 6th I got my periods on oct 13 after tat in nov month I did not get my regular periods I tested urine test but it was negative but I feel nausea what should I do?
Top Tips for the Best Penis Hygiene
Most men are well aware of the necessity of excellent penis care and know what it takes to keep their penis clean, handsome and healthy. But it does pay to look over a primer on penis care from time to time, so that a man knows he is doing all the right things for a healthy penis. And just as it's important to know what to do, it's equally important to know what not to do when it comes to day-to-day penis health.
Best penis hygiene steps
A guy who wants to have the best penis hygiene around can follow these important tips:
- Clean thoroughly at least once a day. A good shower can be enough to remove any bacteria or other issues that plague the penis and the rest of the body, for that matter. Make sure the water isn't too hot - hot water can leach the oils from the skin, which leads to serious dryness. And that can lead to flaking on the penis, which reduces the odds of having the most handsome penis on the block.
- Use an appropriate cleanser. Many men turn to the same soap they use on the rest of their bodies to clean the penis. Some will even turn to an all-purpose wash that work for their body, hair care and more. This is always a bad idea, because only specially formulated penis health cleansers should be used on the delicate penis skin.
- Pat dry, never rub. Though it can feel nice to step out of the shower and rub off the water with a cloth, it's not good for the penis. When drying, it's best to pat the area to remove the moisture, then proceed with daily moisturizing.
- Use a good moisturizer. After patting the skin dry with a soft towel, a guy should immediately reach for a moisturizing crème. Why? Because the delicate skin is still slightly moist from the shower, and it's important to lock in that hydration. A moisturizer will help keep the skin healthy.
- Always clean after sexual activity. Whether a man is masturbating with plenty of lube or having sex with a partner, there are bound to be sensual fluids on his penis when all is done. It's important to remove those fluids, as well as potential residue from condom use, so that it doesn't impact penis skin in the long run. A quick rinse at the sink can be enough to help remove the residue that can cause itching, flaking and other unsightly penis problems.
- But don't wash too often. A guy might think that if washing once a day is great, then washing more often than that is even better! And while it is true that men who sweat a lot or stay very active during the day might want to have more than one shower - such as a man who showers at the gym in the morning but then showers at home at night - it's best not to overdo the penis hygiene. Too much washing removes the vital oils the skin needs to stay soft, which in turn leads to more dryness.
A man can top off his penis care regimen with a healthy dose of penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient cream that contains vitamins A, C, D and B5 is essential. The crème should also include Shea butter and vitamin E to help improve hydration of the skin - a true must in penis hygiene. Finally, amino acids and antioxidants round out a healthy penis crème that no man can live without.