Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Sir, Me and my wife is having same blood group (a+. Can you please tell me how it ll affect our childbirth. And how can we cured? Please explain a bit in detail.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Sir my grlfrnd is 21 years old and continue getting weight, and she have also a problem that she never get timely period and also have little bit pimple always occured in her face. Plz help
I am 19 years old and have given birth to a baby boy. I want to ask the question relating about postnatal bleeding. I had postnatal bleeding for 25 days and it got stopped for 8 days and again started and it's 5th day now and am getting excess bleeding along with blood clots. Is it normal?
Does regularisation of thyroid or curing PCOD by massage and acupuncture makes period irregular and prolonged?
Hi doctor. I am married. I have problems of over bleeding, irregular periods from when i am 13 years old. I have no of medicines. I want to have children. So i am using medicines from 5 years. All medical tests are conducted such as hsg, hormone, thyroid. Hsg & thyroid are normal. Some hormone imbalance is there.(i have pcod problem) I used many medicines. Still I am using. But no improvement. Will i have children or not?
Hi I am 22 years married. I have problem I am experiencing some white discharge some times like jelly type flowing from my vagina. During urinate it's more and other time little bit .It may be due to PCOS? Before 6 months, I had ultrasound and it's pcos. Now I am continuing overflow SR. Please help.
Self-awareness (sometimes also referred to as self-knowledge or introspection) about understands your own needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes that suit your needs.
Why does self-awareness matter?
Self-awareness is the key cornerstone to emotional intelligence, according to daniel goleman. The ability to monitor our emotions and thoughts from moment to moment is key to understanding ourselves better, being at peace with who we are and proactively managing our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
In addition, self-aware people tend to act consciously rather than react passively, to be in good psychological health and to have a positive outlook on life. They also have greater depth of life experience and are more likely to be more compassionate to themselves and others.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness:
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.
5 Ways Sex Makes You Look More Beautiful
If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
Regular sex can do so much more than give you toe-curling orgasms, it can actually leave you looking and feeling good.
Here are 5 ways this happens.
1. You Glow:
When you have frequent sex, the production of estrogen, a hormone which contributes to healthier hair and skin increases. In the process, the collagen production also increases keeping your skin firm, soft. If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
2. Great workout:
Good sex is dirty, sweaty and can leave you panting with the kind of exhaustion you get from hitting the gym. Recent research suggested that women burn 3.1 calories and men burn 4.2 calories for every minute of sex that they have. So, more sex means more weight loss, and this will cause you to feel great and confident in your body.
3. Beats depression:
The orgasms can be your ultimate antidepressant. When you reach the climax your body releases the compound serotonin which is responsible for making you feel happy and content. When you are less depressed, you feel happier. When you are happy you smile which does a lot to improve your beauty.
4. Reduces stress:
Stress can show on your face and make you look dull and tired. When you reach the climax during sex, a huge amount of oxytocin is released in your body. Oxytocin can lower the production of the stress hormone, cortisol.
5. More attractive:
When you have sex, you release pheromones which make you look very attractive. So know that sex is only making you appear more beautiful to the opposite sex.