Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mhaskar ShrikantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in side of stomach since 2011. While urinating but it's not daily . Can you suggest what should be done and what are causes for pain in stomach while urinating.
I am having a problm of urine leakage I mean its like after I visit toilet and finish it after a min or two my urine leaks like a drop or two I have this problem from 2 years I m suffering very much because of this please suggest me what to do.
I am 26 years old. Just got married 4 months ago. Had sex using condoms nd got allergic to dem. From den sometimes have virginia burning. Loss of appetite. Weakness. Stomach pain/upset. Yellow urination throat day.
I am having a problem of blood coming out after each time I urinate. This is occurring for past 24 hours. And the urine is coming very frequently at an interval of every 10 to 15 min. Please suggest some medicine for urgent purpose and also direct which doctor should I consult.
Hello, I am male, age 27 years. I am having one kidney by birth. Though I get to know about this recently. Before that I am regular in gym and do intense workout, but after discovered that I am little resultant to do intense training. Can you help me on this? I need to know whether I can do regular workout at gym having one kidney by birth.
I got stones. Left side 12mm size stone blasting and stunt is their now. Right side also stones is their. Hydronoposises.
I am 27 year old female. Unmarried. I am suffering from external hemorrhoids. Not bleeding, only itching from last 30 days. Lumps near or around the anus. I am taking Pilex tablet from yesterday. Let me know how I get rid of hemrroids. How many days it will take.
I have a big problem. Every night I am doing urine in my pant automatically. What can I do to stop this?
Flow of urine from penis is slow and less, because of that I need to go to toilet in every 1-2 hrs And I have got black spots on my penis inside skin, when open to urine, What problem can it be and due to what it happens and how to get rid of it?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.