Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mena Kher
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mena KherYour feedback matters!
I have regular acidity problem. Its happens hence last two year. Its increase more and more since over the period of time. I take many suggestion from many expert doctors to killed this problem. But relief only 2or 3 days. What medicine take to totally killed it and what precaution I take to killed problem.
My husband drank my breast milk, is it okay? I've a 4 month old baby boy and I'm still producing a lot of milk. My husband and I restarted our sex life the other day (I've been tired and my body is just starting to be in shape again). He was on top of me and he always likes to kiss my breasts and put his face in there. Then I suddenly noticed he was drinking my breast milk. It was really weird but he seemed like he was enjoying. I asked him why did he do that. He said he had already done that with his previous wife (he has another 2 sons) and he hadn't tried mine, he says it's really warm and tastes sweet. Do men usually do this? Is it a problem because my son also drinks from there? Is it hygienic for an adult man to drink from there as well?
Hi I had sex on 13 April and then had my periods regularly on 18 April. Then had regular periods in may, June, July, but periods did not happen in August. And still did not have it. I have not had sex after April. What could be the reason? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Sir, I want to know, during pregnancy period sex is safe or not? My wife is pregnant (one and 1/2 months) I hear during pregnancy sex is not safe because it is harmful 4 forthcoming child. Is it true or not please tell me.
Which are the condoms have spermicide to kill the sperms inside condom. In market moods, score, manforce.Many brands available. Are all these come with spermicide? Or there are special brands with spermicide.
I had a baby through c sec. Around 4 months back. Suddenly now I'm having acute lower back ache. What can I do? As I am not able to hold the baby and walk also.
I am 36 week pregnant. My scan report shows cord seen once around the neck. What does it mean? Is there any problem?
I have taken caberlin .5 mg tablet to stop breastfeeding but now I have severe pain in breast please hep me.
Pregnancy me period time to time ata hai kya nehin hota hai thoda bataiye. July to Dec month normal period hua hai bleeding thoda kam hua hai. Isme pregnancy ka chance se hai ya nehin sir please help me.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.