Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meghna ArgadeYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods dates nd I checked with prega news also for pregnancy test but it seems negative please let me knw what shld I do? Any test or medication.
Hi I have 13 months girl baby. My wife is again pregnant with 5 months. Ist delivery was cesarean. Is there any chances of normal delivery this time or it may be cesarean only. For normal what should do. Is there any precaution should take. She is getting back pain now days. Please give suggestion for normal delivery.
Dear sir/ madam am pregnant 2nd time. My first delivery was C- Section. I want to know is second possible normal VBAC Delivery.
My girl frend had an abortion 4 years back by medicine ,now she is getting married to another person ,can her husband will know in future that she was earlier pregnant.
Sometimes there pale greenish vaginal discharge with no odour, itching or burning. What does it implies.
I am 25 years old. Every month when menses comes. Its ache my stomach. Some time its unbearable. Some time I do vomiting in periods. When I have done with vomit. My pain is totally vanish. Please provide me some solution for get rid of this abdomen pain in period.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 1 month ago. But she took the ipill. And nxt mnth she got periods 15 days late. But now we noticed even after getting periods, her weight is increasing. Is it a sign of pregnancy? please reply.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
I want to become mother. Before days I hv irregular periods but after treatment I getting regularly. So please tel when day best for inter sexual. After period wn day we do?
I want to plan my family. What is the right time to take step to conceive. Please help me. I have just end up with my mensuration cycle today.
My relative is 11 years old, she is born and brought up in Saudi Arabia, currently she is doing her schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. K she has come to puberty at the of 11 yrs. Her periods are irregular since she had come like she is having her periods 3 times (heavy flow) a month. Her periods lasts for 4 days and the prior symptoms like severe stomach pain is more and after 2 clear days of her bleeding again the period commences. She is also allergic to fish, even if she tastes the gravy, her body body gets itchy and blown. please help to get relief from her problems.
I had sex with married women , her age and mine is same , even blood group, it is A positive. Please tell me . Is she or me going to affect by hiv? And her husband don't have hiv.
My mother operated last year of uterus removal bt last night she saw small quantity of blood coming is this normal?
I used to take alcohol on daily basis for 4-5 years. Last two years it is stopped almost completely. I am married now and want a baby. But not getting successful. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor. I am consult that is there any way that I can bring my hormones in balance without any medications. In year 2015 I went to an endocrinologist. He gave me test of pcod .But they were negative. Medicines he prescribed were nt taken by me promptly. Now recently you visited dermatologist for my hair loss problem. So he suggested me for sonography. But there also I couldn't find .It was all normal. I frequently feel mood swings. Stress's problems. Anxiety issues nd frequent weight gain. I want a way so that I can bring these issues under control without any sort of medications. Plzz help My menses are regular. Only it was last month when they were delayed by 15 days. I also have facial hair growth Plzz give me way or exercise or anything which could help. Me out with my anxiety nd stress nd other problems.
Kindly guide me (62 years Hale and healthy) to have a safe sex in my wife's ass just for a change. Moreover I have not so far tried for this kind of sex action with my wife. Is right and safe? Pl advise.
It's been 8 years for my Marriage. Till now I have not conceived. My periods are regular there is no problem. Many times for this reason I have gone to depression. 3 years back I was going for checkup for 2 months. Doctor said that eggs was not growing and gave some tablets after that it got improved. And for my husband they said counting are less. So they need to increase. And it was too costly for me to afford every week or twice a week. So I discontinued going for a checkup. Please suggest me any good and affordable hospital so that I can restart treatment.
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
Taking certain antidepressants during pregnancy can increase the risk of birth defects. Fluoxetine and paroxwrine were associated with a number of birth defects including heart wall defects irregular skull shape (craniosynostosis, heart defects, intestines protruding outside the body and missing parts of the brain and skull.