Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha HuddarYour feedback matters!
Front will have artificial teeth and to support those teeth, crown will be fitted on molars. Denture is of ceramic. Dentist is saying that no need to make gums on those artificial teeth as it will not be visible. Gums will be upto canine teeth only.
Sir I'm 20 years old boy I have been chewing gutkha from 3 years now my mouth is not opening fully I consult to a doctor he gave me treatment but no progress so help me.
I am 23 years old girl I am having front left side teeth tilted I don't want to put braces. What shoud I do?
What is the cost of invisalign treatment for tooth alignment orthodontic treatment in India? Please inform me regarding cost of lingual braces.
Sir/ma'am m suffering from mouth ulcers, it occurs frequently in my mouth, and it occurs only when I repeat masturbate or do sex! please tell me the solution.
My jaws are having a clicking sound. This was not before. It has started suddenly. There is no pain but the click sound is clearly heard.
Hello Dr. Mere niche k teeth sahi nahi h(aage peeche, uper neeche.) And my age 23 male. Me unhe Thik karna chahta hu. Mujhe kya karna padega.
Steps to Reduce Tooth Sensitivity
The good news is there are many ways to control sensitive teeth. You can:
Brush and floss regularly. Use proper brushing and flossing techniques to thoroughly clean all parts of your teeth and mouth.
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush gently and carefully around the gum line so you don’t remove gum tissue.
Use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Several brands are available. Regular use should make teeth less sensitive. You may need to try several brands to find the product that works best for you. Another tip: Spread a thin layer on the exposed tooth roots with your finger or a Q-tip before you go to bed. Use a fluoridated toothpaste, not a tartar control one.
Watch what you eat. Avoid lots of highly acidic foods and drinks.
Use fluoridated dental products. Using a fluoridated mouth rinse daily can decrease sensitivity. Ask your dentist about products available for home use.
Don’t grind your teeth. Use a mouth guard at night.
See your dentist every 6 months (or sooner, depending on your condition).
If you still have discomfort, talk to your dentist. There may be a procedure that can help. He might recommend:
White fillings(bonding) to cover exposed root surfaces
Fluoride varnishes applied to the exposed root surface
Dentin sealers applied to the exposed root surface
But the good news is head and neck cancers can be cured if they are detected early. If you see any of the following symptoms recurring often, then you need to see your doctor immediately:
• Mouth sore that hasn't healed for 3+ weeks
• Persistent change of voice
• Chewing and swallowing problems
• Lump in the neck
• Bleeding, pain or numbness of mouth or nose
• Pain when opening mouth
• Facial, neck or ear pain
Our Miracle Team will do their best for a favourable outcome
I am getting my wisdom tooth coming out in my upper right corner in opposite direction towords cheek touching the skin getting pain in skin, please suggest.
I am 58 (F), my 7 teeth are bad (pain in cold or hot water), Dentist advises to go for root-canal and capping. Is there any way by acupressure /therapy to save these teeth?
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. I am a girl. Actually I got my tooth replacement done 5 years back. I have got gap teeth so my doctor advised to go for replacement. But now my gums are swelling & my teeth doesn't appear good when smile. I can't smile or laugh properly. Please help me! I need it.
I am 19 years old. Is it necessary to take off premolars in order to fix braces? Is it safe plucking off teeth?
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"