Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha B GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I DELIVERED BABY'S ONE MONTH BACK. I HAVE UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH ON MY FACE. EARLIER TO MY PREGNANCY I had pcos. PLEASE SUGGEST THE BEST FOR ME.
Hello Dr, I am a lactating mother for 11 months. I am facing so many problems like upper back pain, hips bone pain, numbness in whole body specially in hands and legs, tingling, indigestion, stomach pain after every 2 days and it continues 2 or 3 days. I had consulted to drs but did not get any solution. I do not know which Dr. is suitable to my problem. I consulted to orthopaedic Dr. and gynecology Dr. Orthopaedic said it's muscle problem and tested for vitamin d. Vitamin D was very less in the report as normal range was about 20 mg but actual in my report was 8 mg. I am having vitamin D tablets which I have on weekly basis. Please help me I have mental stress too due to these problems. Don't know what to do?
I have fever for over two days. I have headache, and body pain. What are the medicines suggest for me?
Hi I want to know that, weight lifting in the gym is useful for weight loss or not bcz I want to join the gym to lose weight.
Hairfall is my one of problem. Hairs are grown up but not well and weaker. I leaved bleaching water but things did not work out.
I am 30 years old male started with anti depressant treatment. Although I have been warned that I must stop smoking and alcohol during anti depressant medicine intake, still I might need to consume alcohol in official parties. My question is that if I intake alcohol some day, do I need to skip my anti depressant that day?
What are the reasons of kidney stone. I have 7.2 mm stone in my kidney .plss tell me solution of this problem. I'm used many ayurvedic medicine .plz tell me solution of this problem .without any surgery.
I have a desk job since last 2years I have gone up 75kgs ro 85kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
My friend has excessive fat in th chest area. It looks almost like small breasts. Can this be solved with exercise or liposuction surgery is the only way. He is 17 just like me but looks a lot different. He weight about 70 kg age 18.
I am suffering from left armpit pain from last two days. And 2 days before I have white discharge from my left breast. Is it harmful? What causes this? Please help.
What can be reason that i cant control urge for faeces and urine as soon as i felt,my stomach always feel bloated and uncomfortable,i cant release farts easily,it felts as if my stool will come out with fart.There is bubbling,roaring inside the stomach,my anus fails to control stool as soon as i felt the urge.
I am 48 years old. How to decrease my weight? My height is 160 cms, and weight is 69. What food habits and exercise would you suggest me? Also suggest me how to prevent diabetes sugar level. My sugar level is normal now. What precautions should I take to prevent it. Regards
I am 24 year old male. I feel tired every morning I woke up. I feel dizziness in my head till noon. please tell me what to do?
Hi. From past nearly 6months I'm not getting proper sleep at night. From past 3 months it got worse I'm not at all getting sleep till 5 r 6 in morning. I hardly having 4 - 5 hrs sleep in a day. When I consulted physician he suggested me zolasma 5mg to have it at 10pm for 14days which will reset my sleep cycle. But when I'm having that tablet I'm sleeping for 14 - 16hrs a day which is making me feel numb whole day. Can someone tell me whether this things causes any affect for my health? And what should I do to get back to normal sleep cycle?
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.