Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Megha AghoreYour feedback matters!
I have red eye from 3 days and pain in body have a allergy in hand foot and pain in chest hand head.
Please can you tell me that how to improve eye sight & prevent hair fall. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?
I have irritate in eyes. I will turn red when I rub with hand or any cloth. Water will appear automatic. So please help me for this problem.
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine head ache but in that I suffer dizziness a lot n my half legs are paining a lot cause of that I haven't been standing for half an continuously and always I feel dizziness, my eyes r also paining.
I can suffering from eyes burning when I am going to CLG &went to hostel in this hot summer then what I can do to prevent this problem.
Hello deae sir/mam I am Abdia I have dark circle under my eyes. Before 19 I hadn't such dark circle under my eyes. My eyes was fairer before 19 . I have allergies in my eyes and itches here too. Please suggest me some natural remedy and some tips to remove dark circle under my eyes how should I stay as well Thanks a lot.
I am 25yrs old male. Whenever I close my eye anytime of the day I feel it is burning (I can feel the body heat in my eyes). Because of this I think I feel tired all day. - What is the reason & solution?
Blurred vision after a hard game of football. Happens when ever I'm not physically active for a while (3-4 days) and all of a sudden I play a sport. Last for about 15-30 mins and then I'm fine.
My eyes are so weak and I'm regular eyeglass user. I want to get tips to improve my eyesight so that I don't have to wear eyeglasses all the time.
I have some allergy in my eye (called guheri/ anjanyari) in hinder. I faced this problem many time. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 66 yrs old. On my left eye I see small shadows moving as I blink my eyes. What is this & the cause for the same
Do not rub the eyes
Placement of eye shields or bandages.
Do not apply medication yourself .
Do not wash or attempt to remove any object
stuck in the eyes.
In chemical burn -- flush with clean water.
Blow to the eyes- apply cold com
Any dirt ? do not rub flush with clean water.
TO CONSULT NEAREST EYE DOCTOR URGENTLY.