Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meeta Bhidayes
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meeta BhidayesYour feedback matters!
I got shbg tested as I had irregular periods. Shbg value 75 considered a high value or is it normal.
My friend is fatty. She is suffering from pcos. Her main fat is on neck. Its really dark from the sides & very fatty. Doctor says it may be because of thyroid but actually its not. How she can get rid of it?
Hello doctors, I am in my 3rd trimester and taking supracal pro+ once a day which is 1250 mg. Is it safe during pregnancy?
Hi my first beta hcg on 26 august is 7.9 after ivf, hucog 5000 injection trigger shot on 22 August doctors advice to continue medicine including hucog 5000 injection on 27 august repeat test after 72 hours second beta hcg 14.2 iu, after 72 hours third beta hcg test shows 2.36 is earlier increase in beta hcg due to hucog 5000 ip injection?
I am pregnant last 1 month ,sometime pain my backside so pls answer me isme koi darnevali bat nahi hena?
Footballer’s ankle is most commonly caused among football players but may also occur in others. If the ankle bone extends and touches the shin bone, it causes excessive pain, swelling and inflammation. The bone spur slowly progresses and causes a large impact on the soft tissue at the front portion of the ankle. This medical condition is known as the footballer's ankle.
Symptoms For Footballer’s Ankle
The condition occurs in the ankle region when a kicking movement is made repeatedly. Here are some symptoms of the disorder.
- Restricted range of movement in the ankle.
- A pinching sensation when the joint is in motion. Often the lunging movement will cause this pinching sensation.
- A clicking or knocking sensation can be felt when the ankle joint is in use.
- A weakness of the joint, which may severely restrict the amount of weight you can put on the leg.
- Bone lump formation at the front of the ankle joint.
- Extreme pain and discomfort even in case of a simple sprain in the nearby ligaments.
Diagnosis and treatment of the condition
The simplest way to diagnose the condition is by performing an X-Ray of the ankle. Once confirmed, the treatment is initiated. Here is a look at some of the remedies for footballer’s ankle.
- Doctors will advise you to rest the ankle joint so that the condition does not deteriorate.
- Footballer’s ankle is best treated by physicians specializing in sports injuries, which is why you should seek their counsel.
- Ankle supports may also be used to provide relief from some of the discomfort associated with the condition.
- cdbe53899aa4fb660500870c7c95a247Steroidal painkillers can be useful in case of severe or unbearable pain caused by the condition.
- If the condition is serious and the bone lump is quite large, arthroscopic surgery may be the only solution. Through this surgery, the doctors look to remove the lump from the ankle.
- Apart from the surgery, patients may also be advised to attend rehab programs, once the healing process in the joint starts.
For complete recuperation, patients will need to undergo physical therapy or practice exercises along with the standard medications. A joint preservation surgeon will be able to help you with the kind of workout regime that you need to follow if you are looking to find relief from the pain and discomfort associated with the footballer’s ankle. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!