Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meeta BhidayesYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, she took ipill within 16 hours, she got bleeding after 6 days which lasted for two days but her normal period is delayed by 6 days. What does it mean? Is she pregnant?
Oppositional defiant disorder (odd) is a childhood disorder that is defined by a pattern of hostile, disobedient, and defiant behaviors directed at adults or other authority figures. Odd is also characterized by children displaying angry and irritable moods, as well as argumentative and vindictive behaviors. While all children will display some type of defiant behavior throughout their growing years, children suffering from odd will display such behaviors much more commonly than that of any other type of behaviors. For these kids, it can seem like nothing can be done to make them happy. These children will not only do things to purposely cause conflict or to purposely annoy the people around them, but they will oftentimes place the blame on others.
Apne wife ke saath sex bina condom ke aids ki bimari hote hain ya nahi Please my answer full details.
My girlfriend is having periods. Shes having severe pain not like the past. Is there any reason or remedy for this?
Feeling pain in upper middle of breast with a little tight swelling at that part. Pain when breathe and sometimes paining more while some times a little. Pl suggest which specialist to consult or suggest any medicine. She has taken Moxikind CV (6 tablet) and flexon and got some relief but not fully.
My wife is feeding my one month baby now a days so what should be her diet? Because we feel he has a stomach sometimes as he cry a lot.
Hii today (22.06.2016) I completed 7 week of pregnancy with all normal report of sonography n blood n urine test. The day before yesterday ie on 18.06.2016 some blood spotting took place jst one drop of blood (same like period). Is it happens during pregnancy? Or is it serious for her? Pz suggest your valuable advice.
Happy durga puja folks!
This puja, celebrate the triumph of good over evil by enjoying these 5 delectable authentic bengali dishes that are packed with health benefits. You can easily prepare these at home or even enjoy them over a family meal at a bengali-cuisine restaurant.
1. Nolen gurer sandesh: this sumptuous bengali sweet is prepared with paneer or cottage cheese from fresh milk and grated date palm jaggery or nolen gur and a bit khoa. Sandesh is a healthy take on desserts comprising of high-protein ingredient paneer and date palm jaggery that has a body-warming effect during winter. The latter also cleans your respiratory tracts and digestive system. You can easily make this little delight at home this puja. Decorate by adding pistachios, almonds and saffron strands for flavour. You can even add few pieces of dry fig or anjeer for enhancing taste.
2. Ilish macher jhol: relish your festivities with this spicy hilsa or ilish fish curry prepared with mustard oil. Spices like nigella seeds, chillies and ginger paste make the dish aromatic. This exquisitely prepared dish has a crunchy layer outside and soft juicy fish inside making it a perfect bite. Hilsa is rich in omega 3 fatty acid that helps in developing a healthy brain and nervous system as well as healthy heart and gut. This variety of fish needs very little oil to cook so you can have it guilt-free smoked, steamed or even baked teamed with a bed of fragrant rice.
3. Shukto: shukto is authentic to bengali cuisine generally served as first course. It is a healthy and wholesome concoction of vegetables like raw papaya, raw bananas, brinjal, cluster beans, aubergine, bitter gourd, sweet potatoes, crunchy drumsticks and bitter melon. You can even cook this dish with freshly ground spices and ginger paste and cow milk/rice milk for the gravy. Shukto is a stew that needs very little spices because of the heady mix of flavour and it is very intestine friendly. It supports in proper secretion of digestive juices. You can add to it by squeezing 2 slices of gondhoraj lebu or the aroma king lemon to savour your taste buds.
4. Mishti doi: this delectable sweet yogurt is a light bengali dessert available in various seasonal fruity flavours. Mishti doi has a thick and dense texture with natural sweetening agents like jaggery or fruits making it a healthy choice. You can even add dry fruits to give the yogurt a crunchy zest. Yogurt is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, helps you feel full for long and prevents osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems and liver diseases.
5. Oats khichuri: another indispensable item from a bengali thali, khichuri is traditionally prepared from rice, pulses, spices and vegetables. Giving it a healthy twist you can savour this delight guilt-free by replacing rice by oats. Oatmeal khichuri is a wholesome dish with protein from the dal and oats along with various colourful vegetables available in winter which makes it a nutritious choice for puja brunches and bhogs rejoiced by children and adults alike. You can add fragrance to this dish from spices like cinnamon and cloves.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.