Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu LelaniYour feedback matters!
I have problem of backaches from few days. After midnight it increases. So, pls advice me the solution to get rid of it.
I am 54 years old man. 2 years back I had pain in my left thigh. I could walk and run but on rotating or twisting the leg it would pain. X-ray indicated all normal. It was not localized at specific point on thigh. Doctors gave pain killers which I avoided. Pain was bearable. Since I travel by bus frequently, I presumed it could be because of that. The pain in thigh remand for a year moving from one spot to other by an inch only ( or can be said could not find specific point of pain on thigh). Suddenly one fine morning I had shooting pain on my right arm. I took pain killer that day and after 2-3 hours it vanished but next day the pain started on my left arm - bearable. This pain continued for few months. There was no pain in thigh. Now there is no visible pain any where but if I press with fingers the left toe (foot)in the top middle I feel sweet pain. This is for the past one month. Changed the shoes as well as wear loose shoes but slight pain is their. Bus travel is continuing. What is it all about. I believe some nerve get pressed behind my neck while travelling as I lean my neck on the back of the seat. Please give your advise.
Few days ago I found that when ever I am sitting any where for some time or waking up from bed I'm having pain in my anchors. But after passing few minutes by a walk I find that the pain is gone. I want to know what kind of problem I'm having.
I am 45 years women and have back pain last 4 years haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please help me doctor?
What is the remedy of heel spur problem, in morning at the time of get from bed heel spur is paining for sometime, can you suggest some medicine or remedy
My knees make tak tak sound after standing for longer time and I felt the same in my shoulder joint too. I am a slim structure man age 45 and weight 58.
My Palm and feet is paining from last couple of days. Can you explain why and what precaution should I take.
She has pain in her knees. She felt very tired after walking a little distance. What should I do for her so that she could feel better?
Hi I am frequently getting back and side ribs pain. Doctor told due to uti. Please tell me how many days I need to use tablets and when I will know it is cured.
I have a regular back pain (right kidney side) since 2 days and there is red color in urine sometimes, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have back pain since 10 years I can consult many doctors but no result please help me the consult prescribed.
Hi I am 41 years old and having a bit of back ache and weight is around 100kg and my height is 5ft 10 inch. Want to reduce wgt and need some freshness in life. I have bp as well.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.