Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu LelaniYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from back bone pain and knee pain and cold after my delivery (22/05/2016. Also have white discharge while after pregnancy. I have also gastric problem.
My age is 30 sexually active don't smoke and drink during early morning my legs are pulling away from body. Kindly suggest medication.
What is cervical spondylosis nd is it curable? If so can I practise surya namaskar now nd my weight is abt 76 kg.
Sir, I am 42 years old Male, I am diabetic, I noticed that from few days back only, I went doctor and having medicine, but I am feeling little bit of morning weakness. How I overcome from it, Please suggest.
I practice shuttle-badminton regularly but since a month I get shoulder pain after practice ,I also tried some medications but not helpful ,pain is even more severe when I sleepy what may be the reason?
I am 17 years old I am suffering from back pain just above my hips, it is from last 2 months please suggest me something.
Sir actually my foot has been skipped on road and foot got injured and swells a lot but after near about one month it come at its original shape. After that I started running about 2 months ago. But now usually I face some what pain in it, a little bit swelling on my foot. When I put stress/ load / do running etc. Foot got injured about 4 months ago. What steps I have to keep/remember so that it can be in its original position.
I am an eighteen years old sportsperson. My body is very stiff. I do stretching and other exercise regularly. I get cramps and injuries very often because of stiffness. What should I do to avoid injuries?
I daily use jogging on treadmill since 2 years and previously player of badminton. Today after a span of six months I played two games of badminton. I got upper thigh pain from front side where leg joints to trunk. Please recommend remedy and possibilities of causes.
I am a 67 year old male having undergone Angioplasty with one stent four years ago. I do brisk walking for an hour every morning for the last 25 years. Ten days ago due to pain in the left heel I have stopped my walks. There is no pain in the sole when pressed but there is a bump at the end of the tendon around which when pressed the pain is more. The pain is there whole day and increases when I take a walk. Please advise.
I am 40 years of age and I find some symptoms of psoriasis In my body near back neck and in elbows so what is the best treatment for. Kindly reply.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.