Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena Sathe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena SatheYour feedback matters!
Two months ago. E.march I was pregnant I took gestapro and again I am pregnant now in may it is possible to take another gestapro after two months from the first.
Believed to be used by even Christopher Columbus on his discovery voyage, papaya is known as the angel of fruits. While it is not a taste that most usually enjoy the very first time, it can grow on you slowly and then stick on forever. The raw ones are used in salad and curries, the ripe can be eaten either in solid or liquid form, alone or in combination with other fruits.
Some of the wonderful benefits of papaya are listed below.
- Anti-inflammatory: The various minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, K) in papaya help improve immunity and prevents infections. It also promotes healing of burns and wounds.
- Cholesterol control: The antioxidants, flavonoids and fibre help in cholesterol/plaque accumulation in the arteries. The lipid and triglyceride content can also be reduced with regular consumption of papayas.
- Digestive benefits: The enzyme papain contained in papaya is quite effective in reducing the damage caused by eating junk and oily foods. It helps in breaking down proteins and is, therefore, useful as a home remedy for indigestion. It is also rich in fiber and helps relieve constipation.
- Diabetes: The high fiber content in papaya combined with the low calories (a medium sized fruit contains about 110 calories) is a boon to diabetes patients. They can eat to their full content without feeling guilty of the sugar levels. Some people also consume the flowers (sautéed in oil) to control diabetes.
- Arthritis: The various minerals (potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium) in papaya can help keep a check on arthritis and bone and joint pains in the long run.
- Weight loss/ cleansing/ detox: The various minerals and vitamins along with the rich fiber content ensure you get a good detox of the system. Papaya is one of the widely used fruits in people who want to lose weight.
- Antiaging effects: The antioxidants which reduce the rate of inflammation and the multiple vitamins help in looking younger by improving skin, hair, and overall immunity levels.
- Stress buster: Again, the antioxidants and vitamins (C in particular) is a good way to refresh your energy after a long tiring day.
- Anti-cancer.effects: The flavonoids, phytonutrients, and antioxidants help to prevent free radical damage which is the main cause of cancer. They also contain beta carotene which helps control prostate and colon cancer.
- Eye health: The beta carotene, vitamin A, and lutein help in improving moisture in the eyes and controlling macular degeneration.
- Hair health: The scalp produces sebum which is rich in vitamin A. Papaya when applied to the scalp gives the same effect as sebum, which keeps the hair shiny, silky, and lustrous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I m 30 years old. Dr. mere 3 bety hain with mejor Opp. Jiske baad se mujhe bht zyada hi kamar ghutne aur poori body me bht jyada ain rahta h, Dr. mujhe bht zyada weekness thakan aur haffan mahsoos hoti h, Dr. mere hath aur pair bht hi jaldi soon ho jate hain jaise sooiyan chubh rahin hain, Dr. mera pet bhi nikalta ja raha jo kisi bhi tateeke se kamnhi hota, iske rahte mujhe uthte baithte bht kahli rahti h. Dr. please tell me somthing effective. Please
Last month, after taking ipill, I got my period 5 days early. 15 November. Before I got on 21st every month. Now it's 15, I still haven't got. I am scared. My belly is gaining weight though I'm a thin person. Sometimes it's hard sometimes soft. Please help, I can't be pregnant.
I am suffering from severe joint pains since from last 7 yrs. I preferred tablets like iburophen and diclofenac but didnt work. What should I do? I am helpless in this regard and I don't want to have tablets because some way I had too many tablets at a time and that caused adverse effect to my liver and kidney I think. I want to know some home remedy and nutrition that will help me to avoid joint pain? If possible I can even go physical fitness. Please advice me in this regard. It really badly hurts me when it pains?
In january 2017 I was start my conceiving treatment and three months continued the process but after some personal issue I was not continued the treatment and also did not informed about my personal issue and taking break for few months. Can I continue the treatment in november in the same hospital or search other one.
Please help I pill (unwanted 72) reacted and very high nausea and her age is 55 no medicine like acidity and infection and vomiting working. She has taken 5-6 I pill in one month interval but this time it reacted very much.
I had diabetes in my pregnancy time, but after delivery it's gone, my question is, if any chance to come back.
There are many myths on when a woman can become pregnant and when she can’t. Women mostly believe that sex at any point of cycle will make them pregnant. But in reality ovulation is the best time to have sex to get pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant then it is essential to be attentive to the physical changes of your body. By keeping a close eye you can easily discover physical signs of ovulation i.e. the best time for getting pregnant.
Determine when you Ovulate
You need to first detect ovulation before planning pregnancy and time your sexual intercourse in accordance with it. Every month, the hormonal changes in a women's body causes the release of an egg. The egg later travels to the uterus though the fallopian tube. This stage is referred to as ovulation. There are many ways of knowing the time when your ripe egg is released from the ovary.
Women with regular menstrual cycle: Those women who have a regular menstrual cycle can simply calculate their ovulation period. In an average menstrual cycle of 28 days, ovulation occurs before 14 days of period. So you can easily get the date of your ovulation by deducting 14 days from the length of your cycle.
Women with irregular menstrual cycle: In case your menstrual cycle is not regular you can know your time of ovulation by using an ovulation production kit, by monitoring your body temperature and by changes in your cervical mucus.
When to have Sex to get Pregnant?
Whether you have regular or irregular menstrual cycle, the best time to have sex to get pregnant is when your mucus become slippery, stretchy and clear. Volume of mucus noticeably increases with the rising level of estrogen.
A study done by University of North Carolina to find out the better predictor of sex that will lead to pregnancy states that the day you notice fertile cervical mucus is the best day to have intercourse to get pregnant. This is because it aids the survival of sperms and increases your chances of getting pregnant. According to some researches, sex before the sixth day of ovulation increases the possibility of becoming pregnant.
Most of couples who are trying to have baby have sex only during the ovulation period. The problem with this practice is that if you have miscalculated your ovulation date then you will only be disappointed.
Some research studies have shown that sperm quality and quantity is at peak after one to two days of abstinence from sex. And it diminishes greatly after ten days. So if you are waiting for your signs of ovulation and didn’t have sex for several days then the sperms of your partner may not be as fertile as needed for you to conceive.