Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meena SatheYour feedback matters!
I am suffering frim high level of insulin in my hormone. Due to this my periods irregular. what natural way to reduce it.
How to avoid you wanted pregnancy. My wife missed period cycle. Her cycle is first 5 day of the month. And today is last day. Her period comes early 2 day from her cycle but this time she missed. We have 3 months baby boy. By my mistake once I don't use protection. And now we don't want baby now. Please guide us. My wife's age is 25 year old. And her delivery is normal. So please please help me to avoid pregnancy.
A lot of people are switching from regular water to sparkling water, which is considered to be more of a fad. Sparkling water is just carbonated plain water. It is equally hydrating, but with a ‘kick’! The bubbles in the water tantalise taste buds. But there have been too many controversies surrounding the consumption of sparkling water. Tooth enamel erosion, calcium deficiency and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) are said to be some of the harmful effects of consuming sparkling water. But there has not been any scientific study to back this up.
Most of the rumours surrounding sparkling water arise from the carbonated factor. Carbonation leads to formation of carbonic acid in the water making sparkling water slightly acidic in nature. In addition if the water has sodium bicarbonate or any other chemical added to it for slight salty taste it increases the sodium content of the water, which is not good for people suffering from high blood pressure. There are other harmful ingredients like sugar, preservatives, phosphoric acid etc. in other carbonated drinks, which mightn’t be present in Sparkling water et all.
Although sparkling water has not been found to be unhealthy, but we should remember acid in the sparkling water erodes teeth enamel and gas leads to IBS. There are a few other things one must remember before replacing regular water with sparkling water:
- Stomach problems: Though this issue is extremely subjective, affecting some and not all. Sparkling water just has extra air in it. This air can lead to excessive flatulence, burping and bloating in the abdomen for some. However, it will not affect everyone equally.
- Stealthy sugar and sodium: Bottled soda water and tonic water are some types of sparkling water. These are not healthy. Tonic water contains sodium and sugar. If you are observing your sodium intake, then do not drink sparkling water. However, those who do intensive athletic activities, they may opt for sparkling water. You lose electrolytes through sweat. Sparkling water can provide quick hydration.
- Flavours: People who invest in carbonators, get small little flavouring packets. It is advised, for your well-being, not to use these to flavour the water. They are not always healthy as they contain extra calories and sugar. Consuming soda and sparkling water won’t make much of a difference then. Instead of the packets, you can use cucumber, mint leaves, lime and lemon, or any other fruit, to flavour your water. It adds no extra calories and is actually good for you!
You can, indeed, safely replace regular water with sparkling water. It is a fun way to stay hydrated!
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can get a lot of benefit by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal, but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc. can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the symptothermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time, which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using symptothermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it.
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
Doctor while I am doing toilet the toilet is like blood and it is paining and I fell to go toilet in every time.
Is a pregnant woman in its 33rd week safe to travel in bus and in flight? And also please advise me with some safety ways for pregnant woman to travel. Thanks.
Hi doctor today I got periods which days we will intercourse ti conceive please tell me doctor and which days we will intercourse?
Hello sir/ mam, Actually m little confuse about the women's mensuration cycle and also want to know that which is the best time for a lady to get pregnant before or after MC .
I am feel pain in lower abdomen or pain during urine and for last year after sex my wife feel same problem is it a std. Or other serious disease.
Dear sir. My age is 35 and I am trying to get pregnant but it is not happening. What kind of medicines I should start taking. 2 month back I have gone through an operation of gall bladder removal. I used to take nexpro 40 mg tablet when feel acidic. please advise.
After 4-5 days of abortion with tablet. Going sperm in vagina its harmful or more chance to get pregnancy again.
I had sex sex in December with protection. But now I'm not getting periods please suggest me. I'm worried to hell.
Have pain in my heals for the last 6 months or so. Intermittently get some relief for some time period when I get some prolonged rest. Please suggest treatment for the ailment.
I am 27 years old married, In April 6th I had my periods then again on 28th I got it, but that time the bleeding was somewhat dark and dusty and it continued for 2 days only, normally it goes till 5-6 days. I visited the gynecologist, she suggested for an ultrasound, and in the report it was a" dominant follicle in left ovary" so she told there is no problem, if the periods happens within 21-35 days then nothing to worry. But today on 12th May again I got my periods (after 15 days), and this time the blood is red only, is there anything to worry about? What should I do? And one more thing to notice I have pain in my breasts after 28th April, doctor examined that too and told there is no problem, is that normal?
Why pimple cuming on my vagina its big and hurting what to I do I dont want show a doc for private reason I had also sex so its because that its I get infection please tell me that solution of it.
Sir, I tested my sperm yesterday and the results mentioned below Total sperm concentration-78 million/ml Percentage of motility-80% Progressive motile (Grade A)-50% Non progressive motile (Grade B)-30% Immotile-20% Vitality -85% Normal morphology -80% Abnormal morphology-20% Head defect -5% Neck defect-10 Tail defect -5% We are planning for baby since 1 year but my wife not able to conceive since she is having pcod problem. Is there any problem in my sperm count whether my wife able to conceive. Kindly advice. Whether we need to consult a doctor.
I have sex with my boyfriend 1st time now I 'm getting pelvis pain when pass urine So tell me what should be do.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.