Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Medha PanseYour feedback matters!
Jb mai excited hoti hu to vagina k pas thora upr pain feel hota h aur ye 5-8 min tk rhta h fir thik ho jata hai. Mai kv sex ki nhi hu aur n Hi phle kv iske liye excited hui hu bt idhr kuchh din se jb jb excited hoti hu vagina k thora upr aur bellu k niche thora pain feel krta hu 5-10 min k liye. Kya ye koi problem hai ya natural hota h agr problem h to iska solution btayiye please.
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern. The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult a doctor without any further delay.
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 31 years old man and my wife is 26 year old we both plan to baby last 3 month but not success so we went to the gynecologist Dr. And she done all test but all r negative. So what should I do. Pl. Help me.
My gf suffering with some irregular menstrual problems. And also she feels pain during period in lower abdomen.
I am 30 years old. Married 6 years before. I have no children. My problem is entrometris cysts. Two month before I have ivf (icsi). But its fail. Please tell solve my problem.
My LMP was on 30 December 2015. But I got menstruation today (18 of Jan. Normally my cycle is 28 days n I never got periods so early. I need your advice for why it happened n what I have to do now?
I had daughter of 11 years, she is getting periods for every 20 days. So please suggest some home medicine for her.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Among 720 species of mushrooms, turkey tail mushrooms are known for their therapeutic purposes. Mushrooms are a favorite among many people for their taste. But it is often unknown to common people that mushrooms have great medicinal values as well. In fact, there are many kinds of mushrooms which have been used in asia since a very long time for medicinal purposes. Mushrooms are usually harvested in areas of their natural growth. However, throughout the years it has been possible for mankind to cultivate them and use them for their own purposes for quite a number of years now.
Turkey tail mushrooms
Several kinds of research and experiments have been going on for a number of years now around the globe regarding the benefits and uses of turkey tail mushrooms. It has been an active ingredient of chinese medicinal tea. The benefits of turkey tail mushrooms are far-fetched, recently vigorous research work is going on in many universities like in bastyr university to find out whether the turkey tail mushrooms are effective and efficient for the treatment of the deadly disease of cancer. The research is mainly going on in collaboration with bastyr university with the university of washington and a few other renowned universities of the world. The research is funded by nih (national institutes of health). The mushroom under discussion is found in abundance in forests throughout the world. The numerous health benefits that turkey tail mushrooms can offer have not yet been fathomed by scientific trials across the world.
Turkey tail mushrooms are known for their numerous health benefits. These mushrooms are commonly found in the woodlands of europe and china. They are usually found to grow in large colonies. Turkey tail mushrooms are generally multi-colored and have concentric bands of contrasting shades. They appear in shades of black, brown, gray, red, white or blue. The body is thin and velvety with a fruiting nature. Because of their capability to form wavy rosettes, they have the name of turkey tails.
Nutritional value of turkey tail mushrooms
Turkey tail mushrooms are rich in vitamins and minerals and thus improve the health and add greatly to the nutritional content of the diet. They are great sources of potassium as well as riboflavin. The content of niacin in this type of mushroom is also very high. Turkey tail mushrooms also contain pantothenic acid, phosphorus, and even copper.
The turkey tail mushrooms are devoid of fat and caffeine. The content of sodium in this mushroom is also reasonably low. This kind of mushroom is also free from cholesterol and gluten and are low in calories. Turkey tail mushrooms contain 18 types of amino acids, ergo sterol and beta glucans of 1/3 and 1/6. Ergo sterol gets converted to vitamin d on exposure to the sun.
Health benefits of turkey tail mushrooms
There are many health benefits of turkey tail mushrooms, these include the prevention of cold, support during chemotherapy, control of diabetes, reducing inflammation, lowering cholesterol, and more. Let us discuss them in detail below:￼
1. Prevent and treat cold
Because of the strong anti-viral and anti-microbial properties of turkey tail mushrooms, they can fight away various infections caused by these microbes, including common cold and flu. They greatly improve the immunity of the system and thus make them stronger to fight against disease causing germs. It is a good idea to include turkey tail in the diet when the season of flu draws nearer. The turkey tail mushroom modulates the immune system to act in a stronger way in fighting infections and germs.
2. Provide support during chemotherapy
The role of turkey tail mushroom in providing support to cancer patients has been under research for a long time now by the most renowned universities in the world. Several patients who are now undertaking chemotherapy have been adding turkey tail mushroom to their diet. The results have started showing up in cases of prostate and breast cancer already. It is known that the immune system of the body gets suppressed under chemotherapy. But turkey tail mushrooms build up the immune system and thus help in making up for the weakness caused by chemotherapy. The stronger immune system also helps in fighting strongly against the deadly cancer cells, thereby turkey tail mushroom is a potent cancer-fighting food.
3. Control diabetes
Turkey tail mushroom helps in reducing diabetes by lowering the level of glucose in the body.
4. Reduce inflammations
Turkey tail mushrooms are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. The inclusion of turkey tail mushrooms in the diet help in reduction of inflammations both internal and external.
5. Rich in antioxidants
Being rich in antioxidants, it helps in protection of the body from the harmful uv radiations of the sun. They also block the free radicals that result in aging. Thus, it slows down the process of aging. Being rich in vitamin e, it also acts towards making the skin better and cleansing it naturally.
6. Lower cholesterol
High cholesterol leads to various kind of heart diseases. Turkey tail mushrooms help in reducing the levels of cholesterol by adding it in the daily diet.
7. Aid digestion
The mycelium is that part of the mushroom which enables a person to have a smooth process of digestion. The microbiome gets assisted by the prebiotic content of the turkey tail mushrooms. This implies that the growth of the good and beneficial bacteria in the body is enhanced which includes acidophilus as well as bifidobacterium. It also helps in the treatment of the leaky gut syndrome. The process might also help in losing weight.
8. Help in aids
Kaposi’s sarcoma is a kind of skin cancer which affects the patients who suffer from hiv/aids. Researchers from around the world have revealed that consumption of turkey tail mushroom along with east african wild mushrooms with medicinal uses help in treating this situation. It is also beneficial for patients suffering from hiv/aids without the skin cancer.
9. Reduce hypertension
Hypertension or increase in blood pressure occurs due to the rise in pressure in the arteries carrying blood. Turkey tail mushrooms help in reducing the pressure, and thus hypertension.
10. Treat breast cancer
Among the various other kinds of cancers for which turkey tail mushrooms are assumed to be effective, breast cancer is one in which results from real life have already been presented. An old woman of 83 years has been known to be living a disease-free life after she added turkey tail mushroom capsules to her daily regime along with chemotherapy. The explanation that is presented is that the immune system of the patient got boosted up by recognition of the cancerous tumor, which in turn greatly increased the efficiency of the chemotherapy.
11. Improve bone health
Another health benefit of turkey tail mushrooms is that they are good for bone health. Not just this, but studies have shown that they can also help in regenerating bone marrow.
12. Treat human papilloma virus
Human papillomavirus (hpv) is an infection which is known to be treated by turkey tail mushrooms within a reasonably short time of consumption, approximately two months.
Turkey tail mushrooms are well known for their medicinal purposes because of which they are a sought-after product among the leading pharmaceutical companies. Researches are going on throughout the world to dig out more treasures this mushroom has to offer.
Hi, My wife is pregnant, continuing 5 months, doctor advised for protein. But I am not agree. Is it good this time. Please advise me.
My Girlfriend is a Virgin, She wants to use the Product" Diva Cups" at the time of her periods. Will it break her Hymen? Is it safe to use it? Is there any chances of infection or something? Why is this Product not available in Normal Medical stores and Only available in Amazon? They hav Reduced its price from Rs5000 to Rs2900 for a short period of time, So is there any risk of getting a Bad quality Product? IN SHORT, HOW MUCH SAFE IS THIS "DIVA CUPS" AND Y ONLY FEW WOMEN USE IT?
Exercise should be an essential part of our daily routine like brushing teeth, bathing, eating or even breathing. Why so? Lets see the numerous benefits of exercise apart from weight loss...