Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Medha Panse
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Medha PanseYour feedback matters!
My wife facing heavy pain with blood while passing urine. This happened 4 days back after having rough sex. We got married 2 month back only. Pls advice if something serious.
Hi Year ago I have had an abortion of one month pregnancy. Does this effect the size of vagina. I felt size of vagina large after abortion. I am living in a relationship and my partner is not happy with me. Could you suggest me that how to decrease the size of vagina?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is the best diet for pregnant woman? What ought to and what not to eat. My wife is 5 months pregnant and she is 51 kg .is her weight ok considering her pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am 31 year old female. My LMP is 3rd aug. I have not got my periods yet. Today is 10th sept. I had unprotected sex on 29th n 30th aug. I took unwanted 72 on 30th aug. I did pregnancy home test on 9th sept. It was negative. By when should I expect my periods? Are there any chances of pregnancy.
Hi doc. Since 5 years (from 2011) I am diagnosed with fibroadenoma. I was OK as d size was just 1.8 mm but now it has started pain and d size has also increased to2. 7 mm I am really v much worried abt it, as I am gonna get married in may 17. Did many medication like Ayurveda homeo allopathy. But no result. I want to ask you that can I get married? Will it effect my conceiving rate. Will I have any problem in feeding. And suggest me some gud Dr. who can cure did. If I don't get it operated will it turn into malignant after marriage. Or is it gud to operate it bfre marriage. Pls pls help me out. God bless you.
Most of us have an idea that the couple should go to gynecologist only after they fall pregnant or when there is difficulty in conceiving. But we all know that prevention is better than cure. Then why should not we take precaution to avoid complications in pregnancy so that we can have healthy mother and healthy baby.
- Some of the diseases can manifest during pregnancy, like some diseases of heart, blood pressure, blood sugar etc. But if the couple comes to doctor when they are planning pregnancy, then we can diagnose it and start treatment so that pregnancy can be safe to both the mother and the baby.
- On the other hand, some pre-existing disease may turn serious during pregnancy and endanger life of both mother and baby. This includes thyroid disease, hypertension, epilepsy, renal disease, cardiac disease etc. If taken care of properly, the disease can be controlled before pregnancy so that the risk can be reduced. Again all the drugs are not safe for the baby. So, if treated before pregnancy, the mother can be put on safer but effective drugs before pregnancy.
- Some diseases may run in family and often goes undetected and can affect the baby. Thlassaemia, hemophilia etc are the best examples. So, if the couple comes to us before pregnancy, we can screen them to diagnose whether they are bearer of the disease or not and then we can take care to prevent birth of defective baby.
- Some diseases indicate that there may be problems in having pregnancy, like problems in periods or abdominal pain in female, sexual problems in male and female etc. If treated properly, it will avoid unnecessary time wastage for trying for pregnancy.
- The woman can be instructed how to remain healthy to have normal baby, before pregnancy. She can be advised some drugs (like folic acid), can be asked to avoid harmful drugs and substances (like drugs, excessive vitamin a, excessive vitamin d, excessive caffeine, smoking etc). Even the husband can be asked how to improve his fertility (by avoiding heat exposure to his scrotum).
- Again some infections can be dangerous for the baby. So, before pregnancy we can treat the women for the infections and in some cases we can vaccinate her to prevent infection.
- "a stitch in time saves nine. So, why don't you consult your gynecologist when you are planning for pregnancy? have smooth journey throughout pregnancy and enjoy parenthood.