Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur ShiralkarYour feedback matters!
It pains behind my right ear starting from my neck through shoulder till arm. I am 43 years old and have just started swimming classes. Is this the symptoms of cervical or muscle pull or something else? Please suggest some remedy.
Dear sir, I am 28 years old. From last one and half month I am suffering from vertigo and imbalance. doctor said it is due to neck problem because my work is of computer. He advice me to go to physiotherapist. I took 7-8 sitting from physio. He said there is no problem in neck and advice me to do regular exercises. But my vertigo not gone although it is low than starting. Yesterday I go to ent specialist. The doctor advice me not to do any neck exercise. And give me medicine for 20 days. Now I am confused because one doctor advice me to do exercise regularly other advice no exercise. I have no pain in neck. So please advice me what to do. With regards
Ï have nose problem automatically the blood will out when ï drink cold water so pls help to me to solve my problem.
Hello doctor! . Doctor my problem is my ears. My ears is all time listen a sound its beep then anybody say me but I can not lessen them help me please.
Sinus ctscan report. Retention cyst left maxillary sinus Mucosal thickening in maxillary sinus Hypoplastic rt frontal sinus Mucosal thickening in left frontal sinus. What does the report mean. Do I need a surgery. Can it be cancerous? Please help.
I feel giddiness all the time. Sometimes I think I am going mad. My eyes feel sleepy too because of it. Please suggest a massage for temporary relief.
How cure the ear related disease because of me in my ear fluid flowing in more amount and also get more pain . How could prevent it.
I am 21 year old. I have problem of headache and dizziness all the time. I used to study more than 12 hours and I put excessive pressure on brain to capture things for 2 years. This is the cause of my headache. It is created by me and its like brain muscles pressure or strain. When I do anything, the headache starts.Please suggest me the detailed solution. Thank you sir.
My son is now seven months old and when he born since then he is having nasal sound and now also coming voice from his nose. So that is cough or any else . Regular voice coming.
My father is having sinus problem. He regularly takes otrivin nasal spray to open his nose. Is there any permanent solution for it?
Sir I am having a lump on my butt crack from past 10 days lump is painless and also it is a pusless. Is it is a sinus or boils or anything else.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Water pills are prescribed when a patient has Meniere’s disease, which helps in reducing dizziness.
- Antihistamines provide temporary relief from dizziness.
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.