Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur ShiralkarYour feedback matters!
My baby fingering his ear from last 1 month. Even I have given Betnesol-N Please advise what should I do.
When I drink cold drinks or cold water then start my tonsils problems. N then cough will starts immediately. Why.
Meri mummy ki age 58 years h. Wo jab soti h to kuchh second ke liye chakkar lagta h aur uthate samay bhi. Wo sugar ki pecent hai. Kripya upchar bataye.
I am married 2 years. When we makes relationship with my wife they feeling *Head pain and dizziness * and Then she comfortable feels 10-20 minutes after Delivery Before Delivery it's not happen. What's reason Please give me advise.
I am 23 years male, I am having ruptured eardrum. A big hole in one ear and small in other one due to excessive use of earbuds. One doctor suggested to have surgery and other suggested to wait for 3 months to let the eardrum heal itself. Will waiting cause any long term effect on my hearing power or should I go for Surgery.
I sneeze in the morning after I wake up. And I hav Dns. Where there is a slight bone in the right side of bone. And a doctor says I hav allergy rhinitis. So I wanted will Dns surgery i.e. Septoplasty remove my problem permanently? It will cure my allergy?
I have Nasal polyps in my left nose .my nose is totally blocked. I can not breath through my left nose.
I'm 22 year old girl. I had cool lemon juice in morning from outside and from that time my throat is jam and I got cold what should I do? I had tried home remedies but no results yet!
I am 55 yr old, diabetic serving as head of a technical instt. Diffused cerbral attrophy detcted three months ago. Developed forgetfulness. Like I leave tap and switch open in bathroom or lavotory. Occasional vertigo and anxiety is felt. Please advise.
When I went in swimming pool my left ears in water. After I am not able to hear clearly in many days something like one week now. so, what I do please doctor give me some suggestion.?
For 1 months I feel horesness in my throat. But not any blood or no problem to eat food. Basically when I am hungry I feel horesness in my throat. And some time I feel bad taste in my mouth or you say tongue.
I have a throat issue since almost 2.5 years now. It gets well and then goes bad again. I have showed it to a couple of ENT's and they say I have an angry throat as in pharyngitis. The thing is that my uvula is slightly elongated and the area around it and the back of my throat is red and the redness keeps appearing in the morning and some days its gone. And now I guess its become chronic and there is constant throat pain since a month. blood tests and allergy tests are all clear. I have tried antibiotics, anti-fungal, Anti-Allergy - allegro 120 and allegro M and sprays like Furamist, gargling, honey etc but the dam thing wont go away! I just got a throat culture done and its clear and a top ENT guy did a Endoscopy 2 days back and said nothing visible all seems OK! So what the hell is wrong? Please Help
I am female 25 suffering from stomach and throat pain, acid reflux from last six months problem get worse when I study or do stress full things I feel nausea and weakness when I study and when I eat something little spicy or warm I want to get cured or die I am depresses with this disease please help me I beg.
I am 22 year old and suffering from throat problem like a heavy and hoarse voice due to which I feel criticize to talk with my teacher ,friends ,and anyone stranger and always being disappointed due to it so suggest me something about it to get rid from this problem please.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.