Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayur Shiralkar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur ShiralkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 33 years old male suffering from sinus problem for last ten years. Undergone septoplasty in 2007. But again my nose problem everyday. What should I do?
Hii im getting ear pain n it is relax sometime n sme time getting more so what should I do pls give me rply.
Sir I am facing a problem of ear discharge from childhood. I was checked up in People's hospital bhopal, the Doctor told me that you have MASTOIDAL problem. Sir which medicine I should take for this. please suggest me, I always will be thankful to you.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.