Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur SarodeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am having cervical slip disc and had taken ozone therapy last year from bombay hospital. It was cured that time, however from few days I am having same pain from neck through shoulder and hand. Please advise on the same.
Sir I am facing severe pain in ankle. Level of uric acid is about 9 and R A factor is 10. What to do ?
I am 15 year old teen and I can not walk since past one day, I had a knee injury recently, whenever I get up to walk there is a weird pain in my injury. I do not know why it happens. Help me.
My middle finger is stiff in the morning. After giving some rubbing its back to normal. Could you please tell me the medication.
I have sciatica pain from last five years start from my lower back to left leg, also I feel too much tension on my left calf. Daily morning at the time of wakeup too much pain feel from lower back to left leg.
My grandfather, 74 of age have a pain on his knee, above ankle and ankle. The pain is that much that he even can't stand up for a while after sitting for few minutes. Please suggest some home remedy for the cure.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My wife is suffering from osteoporosis since 10 years. She is unable to walk and face difficulty in discharging daily work. There remains swelling on her face and legs. Medicines are not working. please advise.
I am 19 years old male student I have always pain in my left wrist movement and the pain is like bone cracking it is severe when I lift something heavy or take my hand to push something or open an iron door tried several things still the pain is not going.
I was suffering from mild fever from yesterday and I had feel vomiting even when I eating my favorite foods my knee was getting more pain and I got cold too, is this symptoms will lead to some viral fever please clarify my doubt.
Iam 42yrs old female, suffering from knees pain, iam taking home medicine, but no affect, and if cough comes urine will discharge it is very discomfort for me, is there any remedy.
I am a boy 18years old. I am addicted to masturbation. I do it twice a daily. My bones become weak it give sound and pain when I move my haNd or leg. Help me.
Hello doctor I have large amount of acidity as well as my bones of shoulders, hand get pain, back pain. Also I just feel dizziness always. So please tell me why this happen and suggest me diet and nutrition.
I am 52 years old now a days I am getting pain in my both knees is there any test I have to under go so that we will come to know what exactly the deficiency is their. I therefore request you to suggest some permanent remedy for this.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am 43 old male and I have cervical pain from last on month, I am continue doing exercise and but not any major improvement. What I should do ?
I am 25 yrs girl suffering from severe pain in neck, shoulder upper back and chest pain. Please suggest me asap.
I am suffering from left shoulder pain since last 2-3 months and all my X-Ray and MRI reports are normal. The pain increases to UN-bearable at nights and spreads up to my fingers. All treatments from different doctors with pain killers and physiotherapy are result less. My Blood Pressure and Diabetes tests are also normal. However, I am suffering from Thyroid ( under medicine thyronorm 75 mg ) and MIGRAINE ( under medicine petril beta and tryptomer ).
Sir I have some body pains and leg pains total body pains of too much daily night sir how to solve my problem sir.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.