Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayur Kasat
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur KasatYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. I am PhD student in chemistry lab ,most of the time I stand while doing work in lab. I have discomfort and pain in legs and feet joints for last two months. The pain subsides after walking some distances and intensify after taking rest for more the an hour. After consulting doctor I got my blood test done. Report revealed the insufficient Vit D, so I started to take Vit D tablets 60 K IU. Even after taking 3 tablets I don't feel much relief. Please suggest what need to be done to get rid of this.
For e. G I am 25yr old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? for e. G I am 25yr old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? for e. G I am 25yr old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do?
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects. Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
She suffers from too much pain in her leg and take pain killer it affects her digestion. Suggest medicine for this problem Thanks in advance.
Along with curing anger and stress, yoga is also beneficial in treating osteoporosis, either by itself or in combination with different medicines. Osteoporosis is an illness described by weak and diminishing bones that can result in cracks and fractures in the bones. Some of the postures that can be helpful in treating osteoporosis are as follows:
- Utthita trikonasana: Uttihita trikonasana is an expanded triangle posture which is helpful in curing many diseases. Along with diminishing the side effects of osteoporosis, it additionally avoids soreness, increases strength and gets rid of spinal pain. Begin this posture by standing straight with your legs separated by four feet. Then, extend the arms to the ground with the palm facing downwards. Slide the left leg across the right side of your body. You need to slide it behind the left leg. Now extend your right leg towards the left side of your body. This will leave you in a sitting position. Where your right leg is placed on top of your left leg, make sure both your knees are on top of each other. Now straighten your body to an upright position.
- Ardha chandrasana: This asana is also called as the half-moon posture. This posture comes under hatha yoga and is beneficial for various medical issues, for example, osteoporosis, menstrual issues, exhaustion, sciatica and stomach-related cramps. You can practice this pose to get rid of osteoporosis and appreciate a sound body.
- Padangusthasana: This stance delicately stretches and strengthens persistently tight hamstrings.
- Adho mukha svanasana: It is one of yoga's most commonly practiced postures. Adho mukha svanasana offers a definitive wholesome, reviving stretch.
- Utthita hasta padangustasana: In this pose, keeping up the balance while standing on one foot strengthens your endurance capabilities.
- Utthita parsvakonasana: Discover the flexibility in your sides of the body from your heel to your fingertips with an extended side angle pose.
- Utthita trikonasana: It is a broadened triangle posture and is important as a standing posture in many styles of yoga.
- Ardha chandrasana: Make proper balance with your leg and the lower part of your leg as you look for strength and flexibility into this adjusting posture.
- Parivrtta parsvakonasana: This revolved side angle pose, a variation of utthita parsvakonasana requires a considerable measure of adaptability to bend flexibly and balance on the back heel.
- Uttanasana: Uttanasana will awaken your hamstrings and will help you to calm your brain.
- Urdhva dhanurasana: Urdhva dhanurasana can help in strengthening your arms, legs, abdomen and spine all at once.
- Virabhadrasana: Named after a wild warrior, an incarnation of Shiva, this adaptation of a warrior pose increases the stamina.
Yoga is one of the most secure measures and medicines for osteoporosis. It is something that anyone of any age can do at any place. The advantages are numerous and dangers are few if done properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.