Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maya ButalaYour feedback matters!
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains. Know more about joints pain.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage.
I am 20 years old I Am unmarried I did not get the period this month on 14th now it is 28th will there be any problem in my future.?
Do spend atleast 30 minutes every day in routine such as cycling swimming or dancing as regular basis in same time is advisable to have or to maintain fitness along with balanced and nutritional diet
It is been 2 months my wife has suffered from infection in ovary. In previous month we were planning and after few days she's complained of frequent urination, sensations, and pain sometimes. By the time she got recovered through proper medication and just recently again we planned and the same thing occurred. I M worried and need to know whether the infection has occurred from me or by other means.
I am 31 year old female. I am suffering from many health problems. Like hypo thyroid. Taking 75mg thyroxin medicine. Every month facing genital herpes. It happened after marriage. I got marriage in 2012 and in 2013 I got divorce. Now depression, tremors in hands and legs fast heart beat sleeplessness. What should I do.
Hi doct My problem is that I am not getting pregnant. I went to gynecologist and she prescribed me USG and I have found polycystic ovary. I have completed my three month course of medicine (chrominach, dymsis and productive F). But by all this I am getting result. I have written you all my situation. Pls help me what will I do now.
I am on my 7th month of pregnancy and sometimes get some cold sensation under the left side of my belly button. Don't know what is that but this cold sensation always make me scared. Can somebody answer of what is that?
Unexplained prolonged menses bleeding, its 5 days now, normally 3 days, pls advise stoppage medication and exercise.
My periods ended on Wednesday I went out with my boyfriend on Saturday we didnt have sex neither he penetrated but since we were too close its possible that a bit of his pre ejaculated semen has reached my vagina. I am a pcos patient and I have eye power problem I hadnt wore specs for two days and I have gastric problem too. From Monday I am experiencing dizziness vomiting and lower back pain. I do not want to visit any doctor nearby is.
Are you observing bumps and lesions in and around your vagina? These are female genital sores, which may be painful, itchy, produce a discharge, and are very tender. These lumps and sores may occur due to skin disorders. Female genital sores mostly appear as a symptom of STIs or sexually transmitted infections. STIs are considered to be a hidden epidemic, which many women leave untreated because of embarrassment or fear.
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is conducted for determining the cause of genital sores and lumps in females. A pelvic exam test will be undertaken and you will have to provide reports of your medical history. Certain tests such as blood work and a culture of the sore may be required as well. A culture involves taking a swab sample from the affected sore and testing it for detecting bacteria. After the cause of your genital sores is determined, an ideal treatment method is prescribed.
On observing the symptoms of genital sores, you can apply some self-care measures to treat them before you get to visit a doctor. You can try a sitz bath, which is effective for pain and discomfort relief. A sitz bath can be prepared at home by filling your bathtub with warm water, going up to your hips when you get immersed. You should add a mild saline solution or baking soda to the bathtub water. A small basin for a sitz bath can be purchased from a drug store.
- The method or treatment for genital sores and lumps depends on the cause.
- Certain topical oral medicines are used for treatment of the sores and for relieving pain.
- Other medications such as antibiotics, corticosteroids, pain relievers, antiviral medicines and several anti-itch drugs are also used.
- Some types of genital sores do not need treatment, but you should get them removed if they bother you. A noncancerous cyst is an example of such type of a sore.
- The long term outlook for genital sores in females depends on the cause, once again. Sores and lumps caused because of chronic skin conditions and genital herpes are likely to recur. The long term outlook also depends on how fast you get an existing STI treated.
For the prevention of female genital sores, you should practice protected sex by using condoms. This prevents the infection from spreading to the people you have sex with. It is also important for you to open up about your condition and seek proper treatment, if you experience symptoms.
Periods not yet came for 2 months by putting tablets came on 5 th may is there a chance for getting ovulation on 14 th day so can have intercourse on 14 th day to get pregnant or else should wait for one more cycle ah.
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi I'm 18 yes old. Need to loose fat. As I'm suffering from pcod since 4 years . And due to which I'm facing heavy hairfall from last 2 months (male balding pattern). Please suggest diet , home remedies , exercises anything and everything as I'm really worried about it.
In fact headache and Backache & vague body aches could be a sign of Depression!
Must read link about how Depression can manifest itself as pain, how to recognize it and what should be done to make oneself feel better