Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MansiYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of oral sensitivity, it gives a sharp and narrow pain for me. Sensodyne n other pastes only only satisfying the temporary pain but do not help in long run. Pls help me.
Which is the best treatment for an ILD + DIABETES patient of 50 years age female? She is suffering from diabetes from last 15 years (uncontrol) and most probably ILD from last 7-8 years. Is it Allopathy, homeopathic or ayurvedic Which one has a sure sot treatment which will not only give relief to the patient but also increase the living standards and life of the patients. Thanking you for your advice.
Is it possible to transplant pancreas, or any permanent solution of diabetes by any means I.E stem cell transplant etc.?
I am suffering from mild type of itching in whole body. Sometimes I feel Stinging sensation on my palm usually at night. But I don't have any rashes. Is this any kind of allergic reaction. Any natural remedy I want.
Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
Masturbation can damage the genitals
Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
It causes health problems
Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
Masturbation is akin to cheating
Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
It can cause blindness
Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
It causes infertility
Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not
keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Only men masturbate
Men and women across the world masturbate.
Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate
Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
It is only for young people
Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Window period of hiv test and is any medicine effect window period of hiv. Is drinking alcohol before test effect the result of test?
Dear Sir, I have one problem from childhood, Agarr koi cheez (non importance too) mere paas ho to mai use baar baar hath lagata hoo agar locker mebhi rakhu to baar baar dekhta hoo. Kahi mujhse kho na jaaye iss darr se. Aisa hi khyal logo k baare mebhi aata hai. Kahi mujhse door na hojaye death na hojaye. Or iss wajah se mera dill sukun nahi pata. Logo ke beech me baitha bhi rahu to presence mind nahi rehta. Or mujhe neend bhi jald nahi aati. Inn sabb wajah se bahot problem hoti hai mujhe bhi. Please reply.
MY MIND SAYS LEAVE HER MY HEART SAYS DON'T LEAVE HER She loves you ALOT YOU WON'T GET A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE DOCTOR MY PARENTS WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY GF WHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE MY GF ALOT SHE LOVES ME ALOT AND THERE IS A CASTE PROBLEM WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHY CASTE PROBLEM OCCURS IN INDIA MY MOM SAYS THAT SHE IS NEPALI YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHOULD I DO DOCTOR I NEED HELP HOW TO MAKE MY MOM UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME AND SHE IS VERY strict I HOPE YOU KNOW THE BIHARI PEOPLE.
Is hypo or hyperthyroid the cause of cold feet and hands, and feeling easily cold or hot? and of abnormal tiredness and sleepiness and never having enough sleep? please let me know and what medicine to take. Thank you.
I have completed 9 months course of tuberculosis disease. Now from two days I am suffering from dry cough what should I do please tell me.
I masturbate daily 3 times this action will cause any serious effect on my body in future plss reply.
Hii I m taking revital capsule daily once is it harmful for me and I want to increase my sperm count because I was masturbating from 13 year.
Hello doctor's. I am 29 years old married and my husband age 45 years. I have one question about my husband. His penis little curved. Is it effect our future sexual life?
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
Here are some tips on root canal treatments and dental implants