Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj TodkarYour feedback matters!
Sir last saturday I slipped down from footstep after I had severe pain in left knee ortho Dr. verified and told the inner ligament partially damaged so after 10 days taking mri and operation is tge only solution. Pls help is it operation is the only way.
I am suffering with cervical spondylitis. Not able to sleep night. Serve pain. Can anyone suggest pain relief techniques?
Hi I am 39 years old. A month back my ankle broke & was operated. Due to this I am on bed & my weight is increasing. Please suggest some medicines or other solutions except exercises to reduce it.
I am 51 years old, at menopausal stage. Sometimes feel hungry even after eating full meal and sometimes don't feel hungry at all because of which my weight gets added easily. I am 80 kgs though I walk everyday for minimum 1 hour a day on week days and 2 hours a day on weekends. I doubt that the weight gain causes knee pain. In addition to that I get knee swelling after every exhaustive day or strenuous work. Please advise.
I am 50 sugar patient body pain is more using glycomate gp1 for sugar tap telma for bp now a day my sugar levels are increasing what is the solution.
My legs are paining a lot, was suffering from fever last 3 days ago. Feeling nausea all the time. Are these signs of dengue?
My wife is suffering from irregular periods. She is not having periods from last 8 months that is after 2 months of marriage. We have consult 5-6 doctors, she got periods for 1 months but that is also not normal and for 4 days only when we were doing her treatment with known doctor. As per my mother (Mother in law of patient) she would be having the same problem before marriage also, and the doctors also asking about back history, but my wife was not having this problem before marriage. So please I humbly request you tell me that is it necessary that for the above mentioned case there should be a back history means before marriage also she was facing the same issue or this happen after marriage also because all doctors to whom we consult they are also telling the same that this is the first case that we are handling in which patient having this issue after marriage only not before marriage. She is not having periods from last 7-8 months. So I humbly request you please tell my answer and suggest what I do next it very important and urgent.
I have been suffering from chronic pain in low back as well as coccyx ,which Was occurred due to falling on road after an accident but till one month there was no pain, so it couldn't be diagnosed at that time. Now a days pain persists every time while I sit or drive bike. Please advice me.
I am 30 years old Male. I have before one year pain my back and left shoulder. Please suggest what I do?
Doctor mere hand ki sabse choti finger halki si uper se thedi ya injured ho gyi h aour m soch rha tha k vo apne aap thik ho gaegi but 1 months ho gya h vo vaise k vaisi hi h aour usme bhot pain hota h please ap kuch esa bataeye jise m ghr pr hi use thik krdu please help me ya koi teblet ye koi jel please help me doctor.
I am 19 year old. Their is a problem in my left hand elbow. Their is a lot of pain but not any swelling. Help me.
I am feeling pain in my left foot thumb, also sensation in very less in this . Can somebody advice what is this.
I'm 58 years old. I have diabetes and suddenly I have a pain on my right leg backside of thigh and calf muscle and not able to walk little distances also. It pain like pulling those areas. I took DVT test for right leg it shows normal. Met physicians everything normal. Met neurologist also. I'm taking medicines but pain has not reduced. Kindly help me what to do further. Thanks.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect. Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.